• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fuji stated that he town lean flower actually.
do u see my point?

fuji admitted to playing differently

flowa is avoiding to admit that

town fuji read town flowa correctly last game

both of them playing differently this game

i for one dont think both of them r town, and if they r then it doesnt make sense to me how they r leaning town on each other if the other person is playing differently.

i read them both correctly last game for the most part. read flowa as town with a strong claim, and read fuji as town. im struggling with that this game due to the different play style. i want to know how r they both town leaning on each other

Flower, I'm going to need you to explain this comment early game if you're now claiming you're hunted
I thought the message in my PM was just flavour, but Ratchet told me it might not be just flavour afterwards. It‘s generally very cryptic.

Also, it‘s best to reveal that before I get offed anyway. I don‘t think it‘s game ending, though.

I thought the message in my PM was just flavour, but Ratchet told me it might not be just flavour afterwards. It‘s generally very cryptic.

Also, it‘s best to reveal that before I get offed anyway. I don‘t think it‘s game ending, though.
Next question, did you just discover this information or were you hanging on to it and just now dropped it?

I saw that PM a few minutes ago, yes.
I gotta say, you suddenly drawing attention to the presence of an Indi to divert attention from your wagon, I can't say it looks great.

On the other hand I don't see any objective benefit to this kind of play, nor do I see you completely fabricating this as it's quite the unique angle. I'm willing to believe you showing what your momma gave you to a potential hunter is kind of your bog standard emotional defense to being falsely accused and escalating the situation needlessly. Suffice to say, you will be reaping what you sow, but I'll leave that to the Hunter. AKA Ekko.

[Unvote]

I gotta say, you suddenly drawing attention to the presence of an Indi to divert attention from your wagon, I can't say it looks great.

On the other hand I don't see any objective benefit to this kind of play, nor do I see you completely fabricating this as it's quite the unique angle. I'm willing to believe you showing what your momma gave you to a potential hunter is kind of your bog standard emotional defense to being falsely accused and escalating the situation needlessly. Suffice to say, you will be reaping what you sow, but I'll leave that to the Hunter. AKA Ekko.

[Unvote]
Fair enough :kayneshrug:.

Emil

Certified Memelord

[Unvote]
weak
put ur vote back
how can i hunt her otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.