• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its not hard to answer questions. when u ignore them i know immedietly that u see where i am coming from and u dont want to place urself in that position. your push on me last game was bad but towny. this one here is bad but not towny. none of your posts regarding me actually have coherent reasoning behind them. and you just admitted earlier that what im doing is NAI at best

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright, Ill bite. Please expand on what you said, because saying “you arent liking X persons post” but not explaining why is not really constructive.

Tell me why you arent liking my posts and then tell me why you like Ekkos/Ultras. And general game reads

Same for you @SoulKiller. Eager to see what you come up with when I wake up.

Peace.
you kinda seem worried about how u look to others

Emil

Certified Memelord
I believe I stated multiple times in multiple games that my playstyle is NAI, It depends on my mood/desire to play at any given time. I also explained why I town leaned on Flower earlier, what you seem to have seen in her play, ie her excitement + friendliness , while a bit odd It didnt really ping me because I didn't sense any realy intent/agenda behind it. Therefore my town lean on her here, its pretty simple stuff.
thats not for u to decide. your first responses to me were defensive despite me correctly picking up that u r playing differently from last game. you left a not so kawaii first impression

did u comment on flowas reactions to the wagon
her friendliness is not the same as last game. she was acting scummy on purpose there cuz she got a claim that can help her.

Also, you could have easily gotten me lynched there. What info would you have gained from my Town flip? Please elaborate what you would have done with said info. Because neither you nor SK seem to care about that.
Ima have to disagree with you here sis, there is no way you get hammered a few hours into a 48 hours day phase. I think you had like 5-6 votes on your out of 11. At that point.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Sorry guys i got busy:luffydab:

Can someone pls update me little on the flavour wise here setup first, how many skooms we loking at here? Single mafia or multiball? Likely indies and stuff?

Also my role mentions or confirm the presence of 2 other townies in the game, dunno if naming them would out my character or not though. I can do it since roles will not flip until the end i read.​
i buy it

did u comment on flowas reactions to the wagon
her friendliness is not the same as last game. she was acting scummy on purpose there cuz she got a claim that can help her.
One of the problems I have with you as a player is that you always state things as if they were a fact instead of a hypothesis, which basically already somewhat shuts the door for discussion when talking toSomeone.

I just got done skimming through it fully, I have no reason to disbelieve her hunted claim tbh, dont see any benefit for her claiming that. And she’s basically self resolving now as far as Im concerned.

Emil

Certified Memelord
We’ll confirm who’s in the game and reduce the possible number of fake claims.

Why are you ignoring my post about what’s going on?
no wtf
u have seen in the other game that if certain roles die the game is over

he shud only reveal if the players r getting lynched to save them

Status
Not open for further replies.