• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I like u and Flowa
Trustin Prof
Ultra as well cause miller

Pero is off from how he usually is, dude is a lot bolder in other games.
I think if there was scum between Soul and Ekko it would be maybe Ekko, a scum team wouldn't openly tag team like they did in the thread.

Otherwise there's a bit too many people keepin quiet.

If I had to choose 1 I was trust my feelins and go with Pero today
thats strange. didnt u town read me earlier. what happened?

The fact that Flower is scum reading every single individual who scum reads her is something she does normally as townie? genuine question. I find it odd that pero somehow ended up in her scum pile list after she saw his post that he has her in scum lean.
Haven’t you been complaining she isn’t scum reading Ultra and Zolo for voting her? So clearly you’d be aware she isn’t scum reading everyone who votes for her.

As for the question, Flower does omgus hard as town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tbh I like pot a bit more since yesterday. He’s meneing a lot even in the face of questioning from SK, etc which Idk if his more wary scum self would do and felt like his post regarding millers was something that wasnt really a thing scum Pot would feel the need to write imo but he did it anyways.
way i see it is game is now split into me and soul vs you and flowa. whoever town reads flowa is scum read by us and vice versa for u guys to a certain extent

Town Lean: Yo Tan, Pot, Ekko, Ultra
Slight Town: Fuji, Flower (at least fairly self resolving and has looked better), Charles

Scum: SK (power work vibes), You, Pero, Pein, Blue

Rest too null to matter rn.
Mind elaborating on the flower read? you thought her reaction was townie? you don't think it was an over reaction? a mere 4 votes made her lose her shit, didn't claim, was a hot mess, some of her posts felt very forced. I saw her deal with the situation before as townie and while sure she showed signs of annoyance, you could tell she might townie derping, but I don't see it this time. If she is geniunely townie as people think she is then I need to know people who are more familiar with the girl, cause she legit gave me scum vibes, reminded me of that game when she was an indie scum and was kinda reacting like how she did today, and made me feel sorry for her just to bite my hand and turn out that she was plotting to murder all of us.

Cause here he has teammates to back him up
So he can’t be town, who is wrong like last game, with scum happening to pile on to your wagon opportunistically here?

I don’t understand why you scum read him as an individual bc others are supporting the wagon.

I’m also pretty sure you scum read him for going after you before you ever had a wagon/he had people backing him up.

Haven’t you been complaining she isn’t scum reading Ultra and Zolo for voting her? So clearly you’d be aware she isn’t scum reading everyone who votes for her.

As for the question, Flower does omgus hard as town.
I mean, it was more of her not answering my question that aligns with her statement. But if you look at her scum reads, it's basically everyone who scum read her in any shape way or form, you think that is not odd?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So he can’t be town, who is wrong like last game, with scum happening to pile on to your wagon opportunistically here?

I don’t understand why you scum read him as an individual bc others are supporting the wagon.

I’m also pretty sure you scum read him for going after you before you ever had a wagon/he had people backing him up.
I leaned scum on him yes, try to see it from my pov as town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko having a hard time coming up with town reads I asked for 15 minutes ago I see.
i dont like this for 2 reasons

1. i was not posting in the thread. clearly got caught up in irl stuff and left. shade attempt noted.
2. would a scum have hard time coming with town reads? in fact scum has tmi they can see town tells in townies that other townies do not see. clear display of lack of analysis. you did not call me scum there, but you shaded me as if being away from the thread for irl issues is scummy. not a good look

I mean, it was more of her not answering my question that aligns with her statement. But if you look at her scum reads, it's basically everyone who scum read her in any shape way or form, you think that is not odd?
You think I won't put my voters on my scum list after being voted by primarily scum D1 the last two games?

You think I won't put my voters on my scum list after being voted by primarily scum D1 the last two games?
Talk to me when I address you, not interested in interacting with you, can't be bothered to see more flame post your way instead of having a civil discussion.

I don't care about previous games, i care about the current game.

Mind elaborating on the flower read? you thought her reaction was townie? you don't think it was an over reaction? a mere 4 votes made her lose her shit, didn't claim, was a hot mess, some of her posts felt very forced. I saw her deal with the situation before as townie and while sure she showed signs of annoyance, you could tell she might townie derping, but I don't see it this time. If she is geniunely townie as people think she is then I need to know people who are more familiar with the girl, cause she legit gave me scum vibes, reminded me of that game when she was an indie scum and was kinda reacting like how she did today, and made me feel sorry for her just to bite my hand and turn out that she was plotting to murder all of us.
See, you asked me for my thoughts on her reaction before, and I answered. And you’d know I answered bc you missed it the first time and I had to correct you. So you’d know I thought it felt like an overreaction. Your opening to this pings the hell out of me.

The “has felt better” are things I’ve read since then. She gives off better vibes since she’s settled down. It doesn’t erase the earlier reaction but that combined with her claimed hunted status makes me feel better than before.

If she’s scum and hunted (or lying) then claiming she’s hunted was a much worse move than if she’s town. Bc if town isn’t protecting her and she isn’t getting killed then she’s in deep trouble down the line.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So when I asked you earlier your town reads, considering yo ton and Kag hadbt posted and you still suspected Charles, you had two. You told me you were just holding on to your town reads

You messed up.
i was reading the thread and actually told u they r in the thread not withholding them.

withholding was the first 4 hrs of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.