• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can work with that for now. tho could be a hint to a fake claim.

ill explain the reads in another post

last paragraph is not true. mafia sees so many more towniness in town than actual town does. its so easy to fake any of that into a read. you also never asked for explaination. u just asked for the reads. last game mafia read me as town and provided accurate reasons for it while the townies kept scum reading me out of ignorance after my result came.
Guess we'll have to agree to disagree here, and for me reads imply a short summary too. Sorry If that wasnt clear.

I am not contradicting myself though, I am simply stating if you expect me to remember everything I post word by word you out for luck mate. If you gonna keep tunneling like this then this I am simply not interested in pursuing this further.
You’re basically telling me you questioned me bc my stance had changed in one post and telling me that you remembered but then in another post you’re telling me it was bc you can’t be expected to remember all of my posts lol.

We literally just started interacting, you can hardly call this a tunnel. And if you do then what exactly do you call your Flower hang up lol? That’s a real tunnel.

Also, you could have easily gotten me lynched there. What info would you have gained from my Town flip? Please elaborate what you would have done with said info. Because neither you nor SK seem to care about that.
First of all, it was never gonna happen that wagon, you are just over reacting for nothing, we barely even have 11 votes right now as we speak.

Second of all, alot of information would of been gained from your flip if it happens and you truly flipped townie. Who joined your wagon, who didn't, who looked like they have TMI.

Third of all, you were okay with lynching nat in her sleep but freak out when done to you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Fujishiro

pero - the post where he gives his thoughts on u and flowa mind melded with my thoughts hence town read

ultra - open minded enough and is trying all wagons. reads uninformed to me. could be indie but dont think mafia. him questioning why flowa googled her claim seems towny af

kagura - dont sense an agenda. do sense lack of involvement tho. PoE will not be kind to her

soul - hes not aligned with flowa who i scum read so by default looks better. null if i have to take him individually outside of flowas wagon

yo tan / charles - this id rather not say. they r likely just town. take this as a vouch

You’re basically telling me you questioned me bc my stance had changed in one post and telling me that you remembered but then in another post you’re telling me it was bc you can’t be expected to remember all of my posts lol.

We literally just started interacting, you can hardly call this a tunnel. And if you do then what exactly do you call your Flower hang up lol? That’s a real tunnel.
What is even that post I have read.... you literally making things seem way it's not. I am not interested in such discussion, this to me seems like you are trying to fabricate something out of nothing or you being way to nitpicky that you are digging yourself in a hole.

I think we have different definition of a tunnel, what you doing is tunneling, you see me go back and forth with flower? no. I am not even getting proper answers to any of my questions toward her lol. So it's not even remotely the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.