• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's my point basically. It's asking "you want to lynch t-pein or t-pein" xd Not that I have anything against it. If he's scum, it will look terrible on Flower. If he's town with some tmi about Flower, that would confirm her somewhat. If he's town without any TMI on Flower... Welp
we can vote blue for a claim then lynch tpein. my intention is to go for lynch unless they convince me otherwise.

Tbh, in my personal opinion it was more than just reaction bait. Way too much effort went into it.
Literally everything that has unfolded is precisely what I wanted from my push and play on flower. To get reads on everyone and see where they stand, and to get a read on flower herself, since I can read her the best when she is under pressure like that.

As for too much effort? eh not really. I didn't even put any effort at all, pinging few people, talking to ekko barely counts as an effort.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
In Rej' Kaguya-sama Love is War game I was Ishigami and shot Juliet who flipped scum.

Conq was Chika and shot someone and flipped scum too.

Since then me and Conq are Vigbros.

Which kind of kawaii girl are you? :catblush:
I cant say much more without hinting, besides since you played it you would probably know.

Status
Not open for further replies.