Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it does but it takes forever to go around

bruh u dont have to find them. just tell me rn what fo u think of tpein and nat. r u telling me ur thoughts of them remained the same since 20 pages ago?
Nat I feel like her reaction to Yo's post was genuine, and she didnt seem into either claiming or not.

Pein, I stated multiple times that I dont see the benefit for him doing the stuff he's doing if he's scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nat I feel like her reaction to Yo's post was genuine, and she didnt seem into either claiming or not.

Pein, I stated multiple times that I dont see the benefit for him doing the stuff he's doing if he's scum.
got it

where scum then?

case on pero? that seems like ur only scum read is it not?

got it

where scum then?

case on pero? that seems like ur only scum read is it not?
He is not. Case for me is he is not taking any stance whatsoever and most of his posts at the moment are wifomy and just plain reactory. Also didnt like his post about not claiming if hes lynched and that we would have to flip him earlier, given that this isnt even halfway through D1 it felt like a rushed and weird response.

@Fujishiro can u put ur flavor knowledge to good use and tell me how many scums we may be dealing with pls ty
Idk mate, Flower spoke of Niddhog so that could be a savage indie or a mafia faction on its own. There is also the Empire who's basically one of the main antagonists of the FF14 story, and a bunch of immortal illuminati dudes called the Ascians who can be scum too.

If we go by this being 20 players, 5 non town seemse fine. Ratchet likes his survivors so maybe there is one but no one claimed that so far. Id say 3-4 man scum team with neutral indie, Niddhog could fit the harmful indie but I dont see him as an SK because he hates a prticular group not everyone. One man that can work as an SK is the dude Im wearing the set of rn lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.