• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
my man, are you really saying that ekko is making it hard for YOU to join the game? this is probably the most load of crap I seen from you so far LMAO.

If anything, ekko is the oil to your fire. Stop the cap mate, only thing I see here is a possible distancing between pein and ekko if they are both scum lol.
his game is done..he goes after nat
lets worry about one at a time

I am not convinced he’s scum. At one point he was my strongest Town read, now he’s mostly null, but I’m not eager to lynch someone who claimed lynch immunity on D1 and waste the day.
you actually believe his lynch immunity claim? i am pretty sure he meant that he has lynch immunity cause it's hard to get 11 votes on a person, which in a sense, all of us have lynch immunity to some degree. But I agree that ekko is not the way to go.

The point is I think she’s a good enough player as scum to throw some “townie behavior” in. An instance of townie behavior that to me is more NAI than townie behavior anyway is not going to town clear her.

She’s making some posts at Ekko that remind me of her posts at Mango in Arcane (tho tbf she apparently really did think Manga was scum so if this isn’t mutli ball it wouldn’t really hold).
But she had many Townie posts and just a few which were not even that scummy. It feels like you guys just overlook all the good posts she made for whatever reason. Nat could be scum, but you guys have no good reasoning for why she is scummy.

my man, are you really saying that ekko is making it hard for YOU to join the game? this is probably the most load of crap I seen from you so far LMAO.

If anything, ekko is the oil to your fire. Stop the cap mate, only thing I see here is a possible distancing between pein and ekko if they are both scum lol.
Bb bad game comfy once all the spammers was gone.
No more 100 pages per phase.
Everyone can post thoughts.
Discussions are better.
Caught all of scum.

Lynch all the spammers.

you actually believe his lynch immunity claim? i am pretty sure he meant that he has lynch immunity cause it's hard to get 11 votes on a person, which in a sense, all of us have lynch immunity to some degree. But I agree that ekko is not the way to go.
He’s clarified that it’s a real lynch immunity claim. He’s either straight lying or actually lynch immune.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet In case of someone being immune to lynch or anything like that, day ends up in no lynch or goes down to 2nd spot?
As this is majority lynch, there will be no second spot. If a majority of votes are made on a lynch immune player, the lynch will be hammered but then fail. If a certain player is immune to votes/not a valid target, the day will continue until the deadline as no valid lynch will have been hammered. In the case of the latter, if a majority is reached on the player immune to votes, and then majority is reached on another player who is a valid lynch, the second player will be lynched.

Emil

Certified Memelord
As this is majority lynch, there will be no second spot. If a majority of votes are made on a lynch immune player, the lynch will be hammered but then fail. If a certain player is immune to votes/not a valid target, the day will continue until the deadline as no valid lynch will have been hammered. In the case of the latter, if a majority is reached on the player immune to votes, and then majority is reached on another player who is a valid lynch, the second player will be lynched.
oh i see this is helpful

i am the 2nd type

>Why assume that hunter claim is true? you think flower as a player would seal herself like that if true? if I had to pick I would say her claim is load of bullshit myself, if she survives next DP then she will be questioned on why she was never hunted.
I haven't assumed anything. I said there's chance of that being true. I've even said before it'd be really bold move to do so.

>How come I am the hunter if I am unware that such role exist? go and take a look at my interactions and posts toward her hunter claim, does it look to you I am a hunter?
If you were, why wouldn't you act surprised? lol

>You stated I am scum cause I created a wave and moved this thread/game forward. Sure, I am playing risky I admit, but it's because I enjoy it, if you find my playstyle scummy cause I take risks and go for moves then you will probably find me scummy the entire game. Because this is the way I want to play the game ^^ it's def much better than a player who coast and just reads and post few posts here and there.
I haven't sated shet, don't put words in my mouth. I state things when I have mechanical confirmation to back them up. I shared my read/opinion.

"You will scum read me entire game", yeah, which is why I said you'd be my prime investigation target.

I'm far from saying i like players that do nothing more. But these are players that get vigged at night. Lynch is supposed to give some information.

>You never thought to yourself that anyone else can be hunter, only me, reasons? I voted for flower. Really? what about pein who didn't want flower lynched and was soo opposing to it? or anyone really?
I did. I've said that most likely it's nobody of you/Ekko/Ultra/Zolo and someone who wasn't there to push Flower. But if I were to pick one of you, I'd pick you because it started from you.

Also Pein was first person I voted and I stayed on him for hours. I've only moved because there nobody is interested apparently.

>Don't you see how flower been boasting about claiming that she is L and using it to win that DN game? then why is it out of realm of possibility that she pulled something out of her hat to fool people about this hunter thing? you never think of those stuff?
Oh Flower isn't cleared, don't get me wrong. Only person I'd call cleared for now is Pero. Of course there's possibility she's scum. That doesn't change fact that this whole push made her look better if anything. She's been complete null to me before that. Now she's slight town.

See? things ain't really making too much sense from your end. Not sure how you are approaching this game, looks like you have an agenda behind it. Either way, you are a slot i'll probably iso if i am not lazy next DP ._. you ain't priority right now.
Feel free to ISO me/ask me a question/whatever. I like you more when you're actually talk to people and give reasoning instead.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I understand.

My vig shot however should be reserved for those who may eat lynches for breakfast or have some kind of passive protection.
i think i am the only one who does from town side. i cant tell u if any scum eats yummy lynches for breakfast. possible. we will have to find out by lynching them

Status
Not open for further replies.