Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ultra @Ekkologix

just vote for blue, he is the only player I see people actually agreeing on seeing him yeeted. He fluffed all gone, and does not seem like he gives a fuck. Townie or Scum it's better to see him go. Although I always view that type of play as scummy as fuck no matter what.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ultra @Ekkologix

just vote for blue, he is the only player I see people actually agreeing on seeing him yeeted. He fluffed all gone, and does not seem like he gives a fuck. Townie or Scum it's better to see him go. Although I always view that type of play as scummy as fuck no matter what.
lame man
hes such an easy wagon
just vig tbh
not interested rn

i wanna go for big sharks like nat

disappointed this is coming from u

dont u scum read nat?

Thought we were testing something,

We go with Blue then? I iso'd him earlier all fluff posts.
Well, I want one of Nat/Flower/Pot/Blue gone. But out of this list, blue seems the only one who people would agree to get lynched, him fluffing and not doing anything is by itself is scummy, if he is townie he is hindering town alot, if he is scum then it's better to get rid of him early and not allow his fluff meta to put us in a tricky situation late game. It's a win/win.

lame man
hes such an easy wagon
just vig tbh
not interested rn

i wanna go for big sharks like nat

disappointed this is coming from u

dont u scum read nat?
man, you acting like we can just lynch people, it's majority lynch, you see 11 players agreeing to vote nat? no, then what is the point of voting her? she won't get lynched. There is a system in place to prevent us from axing people. Not really fan of majoirty lynch myself because of this. Otherwise, flower or nat/pot would be in the chopping block right now.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
If you think I’m scum you should to prevent me from exerting control over the game.

You’re too passive. Town Kagura while not a leader has some kick to her. It’s how I‘ve been correctly town reading you lately.
My kicks come afterwards in the course of the game.

Also, you are improving but you still have a long way to go. Not all games will be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.