• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same. I can see why people wanna vote Nat though because of the Ekko/Her thing to resolve it but I still town lean on her and I feel like agency was removed from me here with Ekko being lynch immune.
And it resolves what? As I said, they can be mates or Ekko is doing the same to her as he did to Ratchet last game. Either flip doesn‘t confirm jack, actually.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I really hate this info reasoning when said info doesn‘t even confirm anything one way or the other.
its not info
i am lynching scum
fk info

if she flips town u yeet me into the sun. u don't need me in this game anymore

thats what u shuda done to me in bb game. ratcher flips town i shud get yeeted

And it resolves what? As I said, they can be mates or Ekko is doing the same to her as he did to Ratchet last game. Either flip doesn‘t confirm jack, actually.
If they’re mates and we hit scum D1 then I consider it an absolute win.

We can worry about them being teammates after that happens if it does.

From your POV either Nat flips town and someone vigs Ekko and you should be stoked or Nat flips scum and you should be stoked.

Personally I lean town on Ekko regardless of her flip rn.

What did Nat do to deserve a townie read from you? how about you start with that?
Youd know it already since I repeatedly stated why, unless something new happened after I was gone I dont see why I should change my stance here.
Yes if she flips scum this doesnt clear Ekko imo because she is know to ultra bus her mates, but the thing is if they both survive the night we will go through the same dance tomorrow.

Day 1 Vote Count #8

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Votes:

Ekko - Flowa > Nat > Fuji > Flowa > T-Pein > Nat > Pero > Nat > Pot > Kagura > Ultra > Prof > Blue > Pot > Pero > Nat > Ekko > Nat
Flowa - Ultra > None > Ekko > Flowa > Ekko > Pero > Soul > Ekko > Pero > Ekko > SoulKiller
Charlie - T-Pein > Pero > None > Ekko > Blue
Fuji - Pero > Ekko
Ultra - Fuji > Flowa > None > Ekko > Pero > Nat > Prof > Ekko > Nika > Pero > Blue > T-Pein > Nat
Soul - Nat > Flowa > Nat > Prof > Pot > Blue > Nat
Zolo - Flowa
RippedCal - Ekko
T-Pein - Ekko > Nat
Kagura - Ekko > None > Pero > None > Blue > Ekko > Nat
Nat - Pero > Ekko > Blue > Ekko > Blue
Pot - Pero > Blue > Ekko > Nat
Pero - Nat > Ekko > Nat
QueenEmilia - SoulKiller
Nikamara - Blue > Nat > Blue
Yo Tan Wa - Ekko > None > Ekko > Nat
Prof - Pero > Nat > Ekko > Nat
Blue - Ekko
Xlaw - Pot > None

Totals -

Ekko - 4 (Fuji, RippedCal, Blue, Kagura)
Blue - 3 (Nika, Nat, Charlie)
SoulKiller - 2 (QueenEmilia, Flowa)
Nat - 9 (Prof, Pot, T-Pein, Ekko, Soul, Pero, Yo Tan Wa, Kagura, Ultra)

Status
Not open for further replies.