General Mafia General Chat

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I had a dream last night

It was me and other people on a dock way high up in the air, fishing. We were catching fish for a while until this guy that had a fish-like face and the eyes of a fly went crazy. He gouged out his own eyes as I quickly turned away. All I could see was a yellow, sponge-like substance raining down in front of me.

I went back to my home and I realize that this guy who gouged his eyes out was supposed to be my Mother's Father, and I had to break the news to her. I tried texting my own father for advice but he wouldn't get back to me. So I decided to just wing it and tell her the bad news.

Pretty weird
:zorothink:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I had a dream last night

It was me and other people on a dock way high up in the air, fishing. We were catching fish for a while until this guy that had a fish-like face and the eyes of a fly went crazy. He gouged out his own eyes as I quickly turned away. All I could see was a yellow, sponge-like substance raining down in front of me.

I went back to my home and I realize that this guy who gouged his eyes out was supposed to be my Mother's Father, and I had to break the news to her. I tried texting my own father for advice but he wouldn't get back to me. So I decided to just wing it and tell her the bad news.

Pretty weird
:zorothink:
All dreams have a meaning

Unless you dream about anime, then you should watch less of it

Mashiro Blue

What is the meaning of dreaming about raiding a mansion full of horror clowns and then getting cut down by a chainsaw?
That can be related to death/finishing something and/or starting anew something.

Dreaming about death is symbolic to something ending, giving space for new things to be born. Most of the times.

If you dream about someone dear to you dying it can also mean in some very rare cases exactly that.

Mashiro Blue

I looked up fishing and apparently it means good luck is coming my way
:pepebusi:
Not sure about the eye gouging part

Off topic but you fellas notice that emote I used ^ has a blurry hat?
:choppawhat:
This case it would also be related to father figures in your life.

Never noticed the blurry hat lol good catch

That can be related to death/finishing something and/or starting anew something.

Dreaming about death is symbolic to something ending, giving space for new things to be born. Most of the times.

If you dream about someone dear to you dying it can also mean in some very rare cases exactly that.
Tbh my dreams resemble some Action RPGs. I get chased by giant Cthulu monsters, fight cyborgs, fight horror clowns, become a pirate and get into big naval battles...