13 - @T-Pein™
14 - @QueenEmilia
15 - @SoulKiller
16 - @Dr_Professor83
17 - @Ultra
18 - @Don DaSlayer @Dragomir
19 - @Nikamara
20 - @Zolo
Not interested in taking chances on ending the day early.

goes against my principles of voting people to get them talking

have u done any iso's yet prof? whats ur reads looking rn

i wish we were pressuring any actual meaningful wagon lol
I have done ISO’s until my eyes are bleeding but I’ve actually decided it’s probably better to wait a bit before I go sharing all my thoughts.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's because I haven't. As I said earlier, I only read EoD and the first 10 pages of the thread. There's a bunch of stuff that I missed in-between and I'm not interested in reading all of that nor will I do an iso on Ekko. Going with how I feel right now and I feel that he's town. You can disagree but it doesn't make me scum. That's lame logic.
you are right, but i am denying pocketing attempts this game. i have u as null rn until further posts from you are dropped
hoping to catch some skoom together if u r town, drago kun

Emil

Certified Memelord
i have the curse of immortality this game. do u know how painful this is? to watch your friends die before you. soon all my town reads will disappear one after another and i will remain for god knows how long. do u know how this hurts my kawaii townie heart :peperain:

therefore no more mistakes can be allowed like with nat. we r yeeting scum every day moving forward. i refuse to see my friends die before me

Zolo

Cope Doctor
i have the curse of immortality this game. do u know how painful this is? to watch your friends die before you. soon all my town reads will disappear one after another and i will remain for god knows how long. do u know how this hurts my kawaii townie heart :peperain:

therefore no more mistakes can be allowed like with nat. we r yeeting scum every day moving forward. i refuse to see my friends die before me
Ill stay and confort you motherfucker :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.