• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk. I feel like if you were scum you wouldn’t publicly announce it. So that gives you some merit the way you came out with it. As scum, I don’t see you confronting me like this. Also even if I’m killed I’m going to flip town anyway so you would put yourself in a questionable position. Im not angry just disappointed that you wasted your killshot on me instead of some scum and fell prey to your paranoia.

Read above ^
I’d expect more backlash from you. Or skepticism. You are often skeptical of things that blow my mind in these games. You even tinfoiled me and Melkor were scum suiciding on Ekko D1 in Fuji’s game lol.

This reaction is far too tame/appeasing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Idk. I feel like if you were scum you wouldn’t publicly announce it. So that gives you some merit the way you came out with it. As scum, I don’t see you confronting me like this. Also even if I’m killed I’m going to flip town anyway so you would put yourself in a questionable position. Im not angry just disappointed that you wasted your killshot on me instead of some scum and fell prey to your paranoia.

Read above ^
the problem is that wasnt established before, kagura
also you claimed a superkill u shot on tpein n1 in blue's DAL game as indie scum, and tpein was town. why can't prof be doing the same? i need you to walk us through why your first assumption was this is town prof, and even asked him to amp the kill.

may i also remind you that you didnt have prof in your town reads last day:
One of Soul and Prof has to be scum. Or they both are and the exhange between them was a scum v scum.
lmfao kagura

Emil

Certified Memelord
also you claimed a superkill u shot on tpein n1 in blue's DAL game as indie scum, and tpein was town. why can't prof be doing the same? i need you to walk us through why your first assumption was this is town prof, and even asked him to amp the kill.

lmfao kagura
point is, your first assumption naturally would be that this is scum prof trying to gain some town cred for these reasons

1. you are currently a highly suspected player, so shooting and failing a kill on you grants him town cred
2. you were already scum reading him yesterda, so there is literally no reason to turn 180 degree and treat him as a town vig here immediately after he claims shooting you, which is almost an NAI behavior in a rolemadness game where we had 5 night kills

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I’d expect more backlash from you. Or skepticism. You are often skeptical of things that blow my mind in these games. You even tinfoiled me and Melkor were scum suiciding on Ekko D1 in Fuji’s game lol.

This reaction is far too tame/appeasing.
That tinfoil was stupid. I was ashamed of suggesting it. Your only complaint from me is that I’m not charging like an angry bull? You called me passive yesterday and now tame. :okay:
I’m not caught up. It seemed like I was right on the soul vs you as town vs scum and in this case you might be the town. Mind blown. :wellwell:

Kagu Nyan

lmfao kagura
That amp thing was a joke :josad: ofc I don’t want anyone to amp kill me because I’m town.

Also I’m that DAL game I was an indie and I was playing with a town mindset and I did it to claim a place among the town reads. Besides, I wasn’t so shady like Pein, don’t compare me how he played that time. Just popping in time to time just to ask who we lynching. I was here a lot time more and reading and contributing stuff in my own way. If my reads were wrong, I still had a reason why I said stuff and not being dodgy like him. You should get your facts right and stop selectively reading my posts.

That tinfoil was stupid. I was ashamed of suggesting it. Your only complaint from me is that I’m not charging like an angry bull? You called me passive yesterday and now tame. :okay:
The point is you consistently question things that are utterly insane to me to question. Flower and Indigo in Breaking Bad is another example. You will charge head first into a nearly confirmed townie lol. Consistently your first instinct has shown to be highly suspicious even if it’s unreasonable but here you’re too reasonable and trusting of me to the point where it feels unnatural, especially of you.

Tameness is something I consider a scum tell for you. If I shoot town Kagura I expect to get the horns. Here you come patting me on the head and offer me a cookie lol.

Kagu Nyan

I expect you to be pissed at me if you’re town lol.
I’m pretty mad but I don’t want to go on an outrage. This is a game afterall and I’ll hear everything you guys have to say to know why you arrived to this situation where you thought I deserve to get killed straight away.

Kagu Nyan

The point is you consistently question things that are utterly insane to me to question. Flower and Indigo in Breaking Bad is another example. You will charge head first into a nearly confirmed townie lol. Consistently your first instinct has shown to be highly suspicious even if it’s unreasonable but here you’re too reasonable and trusting of me to the point where it feels unnatural, especially of you.

Tameness is something I consider a scum tell for you. If I shoot town Kagura I expect to get the horns. Here you come patting me on the head and offer me a cookie lol.
That looks very limited. So I can be either rage mode or passive mode. :giogio:

That looks very limited. So I can be either rage mode or passive mode. :giogio:
The difference this game compared to your town games is huge. You’re much more inline with the FMA game. I have not seen you ever react this way as town. And I haven’t seen you consistently stay this tame/passive over the course of a game as town.

Status
Not open for further replies.