• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this situation make it any different? Sure, she got hammered early, indicating extra vote power but if I'm that person, why do I need to reveal that? Why make myself a target for scum to kill? Like, how does revealing that even help town? I don't get it.
How does it not help Town? We need to know why Nat was hammered like this.

D

Dragomir

Vote power matters because its what hammer nat, townies who have VP would say it by now the same way I and JW did in Higurashi.
I wouldn't say shit. Would only reveal it if I absolutely must and I don't think this current situation is one that demands the double voter to reveal themselves.

Emil

Certified Memelord
we already have a kill from blue that hit mafia. this could be a vig kill

we have 4 other failed kills

flowa claimed one on me. could be another vig kill

the last 3 kills r likely hostile. maybe 1 good and 2 hostile.

prof, who you scum read last day, claimed a kill that failed on you, who is town from your PoV, and you are telling me your first response is to instantly assume he is town vig?

doesnt add up
let me paraphrase the bolded

someone you scum read (prof) came out with a failed kill on you (who shud be town from your PoV) yet you instantly town read him in the form of tmi, despite having him in your scum reads last day and you see that clearly there r 5 kills this night, 2 of them already claimed by players that r very likely unaligned with soul (flowa and blue)

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Always has been, kagu do you have vote power?
No.

thats exactly why scum will do it for town cred. my point is why r u assuming with full confidence that prof is a town vig. that post reeked of tmi
What? If I was town and I shoot someone whom I find suspicious I’d out it. This is not just a move done by scum but townies do it too. I was town in the BB game and my kill failed on both hime and Reborn. I came out with both the infos willingly. I’d expect another town to also do the same.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No.

What? If I was town and I shoot someone whom I find suspicious I’d out it. This is not just a move done by scum but townies do it too. I was town in the BB game and my kill failed on both hime and Reborn. I came out with both the infos willingly. I’d expect another town to also do the same.
no i agree. i perfectly agree its NAI move. thats exactly my point. prof outing his kill is NAI. you do it as both alignment

he scum read you and shot you

my question is why did you assume this NAI behavior is a town vig even tho you scum read him last day and you see other 2 kills already being claimed from blue and flowa who r 99.9% chance not aligned with soul

Why does that matter? How does it help town to know that someone with double vote voted her? What's it gonna change?
To exclude possibilities like scum hammering her? If I was Town and had double vote I‘d say it. Else it could even mean there‘s an Executioner in the game. And guess what, Ekko even claimed that last day after maj was reached.

D

Dragomir

No.

The question is Kagu, what's stopping a scum from doing the same? Yeah, it's a townie thing to do, I agree, but it's something a scum can do as well. You did it in the DAL game so why can't scum Prof do it? What's so special about Prof's kill attempt here that makes you so sure he's town instead of scum trying to take advantage of a failed kill as you did in DAL?

Emil

Certified Memelord
To exclude possibilities like scum hammering her? If I was Town and had double vote I‘d say it. Else it could even mean there‘s an Executioner in the game. And guess what, Ekko even claimed that last day after maj was reached.
i was obviously memeing, flowa
cmon now

In fact, why do you even think Ekko is Town when the guy literally claimed Exe, Bounty Hunter and more. How tf is this behaviour remotely Town? It looks more like outed scum trolling.

I personally wouldn't say anything if I had doublevote. That's not something that needs to be revealed.
The utility of a town double voter in a majority lynch set up is questionable, because wagons are never stacking against each other. It's inherently manipulative. All it can do is sneak out a lynch by surprise.

D

Dragomir

But how would town know if that person is scum with double vote or town with double vote? If someone claiming double vote gives them town cred to you then I would do it immediately if I was scum.

There could be an executioner in the game regardless.

D

Dragomir

Also, didn't Prof claim to be the double voter? He voted Nat, Xlaw then voted him and after that the lynch was hammered. Prof tried to unvote but it was too late.

D

Dragomir

In fact, why do you even think Ekko is Town when the guy literally claimed Exe, Bounty Hunter and more. How tf is this behaviour remotely Town? It looks more like outed scum trolling.
You're acting as if it's impossible for town Ekko to lie through his teeth like this.

I litteraly said I had 3 VP the 2nd day in Higurashi, JW did the same. Knowing about that made it less stressful to navigate through the phases for town as a whole so the person who has VP and isnt saying shit rn is not looking town in my book. Hence why scum. And nat is a good target to hammer anyways, shes a good player and she already had votes on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.