• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
see if you town read prof last day and the night kills were 2 townies dying, then thats fair. u can assume that prof is a town vig in that scenario because the failed kills r likely hostile, meaning prof could be a protown kill, and even then its a reach. atleast in that scenario you could extrapolate your previous town read of prof and see it from his PoV that he is a town vig who scum read u and shot u

howver you r in a completely opposite position. the successful kill was against mafia, and flowa (who is very very likely not partnered with soul) claimed another kill. thats 2 non mafia kills

the remaining 3 kills have more chances to be hostile than non hostile. its just super weird to assume prof is town in that position. specially when you did not read him as town last day

i think you just fked up here kagu

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
no i agree. i perfectly agree its NAI move. thats exactly my point. prof outing his kill is NAI. you do it as both alignment

he scum read you and shot you

my question is why did you assume this NAI behavior is a town vig even tho you scum read him last day and you see other 2 kills already being claimed from blue and flowa who r 99.9% chance not aligned with soul
I’m not caught up to the thread so I don’t know who else tried to kill whom.

Why I thought so about Prof is again due to his approach because I’d also do the same. I really don’t see scum trying to do the same because it’d be really bad when I flip town. Only scum hide info.

Emil

Certified Memelord
In fact, why do you even think Ekko is Town when the guy literally claimed Exe, Bounty Hunter and more. How tf is this behaviour remotely Town? It looks more like outed scum trolling.
the best thing about your opinion flowa is that it doesnt foken matter
i'll do what i want

D

Dragomir

Because this is a majority lynch game ??? We need to take into account peoples votes before placing ours. Like what are you saying mate?
The person with the double vote can just withhold their vote and make sure they're not voting hastily and are one of the last players to vote. They can be responsible with their vote power without having to reveal it.

I should probably get ahead of any shifting gazes I might get from claiming this later down the line especially since a handful of people have already claimed shots.

I shot Fuji last night.

D

Dragomir

Now that Ekkos been more active please point to me the parts where he seems to be a townie trying to solve the game instead of a disruptive scum.
?

I never called him a townie trying to solve the game. I said he was town for completely other reasons. I told you why.

Defending him how? All I said was that I think he's town and explained why when asked. You call that defending too hard?
Yes. That‘s defending. Personally I don‘t even care that there‘s that 1% chance he‘s Town. He‘s done too much damage. Especially since Nat was a very strong role.

D

Dragomir

Though, I am liking the way he's pressuring Kagu right now but that has nothing to do with my initial town read of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.