• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

He is always scum when he goes after me dude, like thats all he does. Man almost drove me insane in @Flowa genshin game.

In weebs his reasoning for scum reading me D0 was because of the partners thing, I choose prof as my partner after asking Ekko and he didnt answer but then he did and said oh yeah people who partner with me get a mason chat with me if they are town, then he latched on to the fact that I didnt partner with him ( saying I read his passive mason thing) whereas it was clearly in the thread that I answered prof prior. I called him out in it and he pussied out.
I remember his reasoning, thought it was bullshit but the reasoning isn't what I care about. It's the pattern. You do have point though, when he's hard scum reading you, he's scum himself.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
prof doesnt know that you will flip town tho. how can he know this? in his mind you could be scum from another faction, or maybe he is a harmful indie, or simply he could be mafia and you are a bulltproof townie that he thinks is scum. how does prof know for sure you are town?

you didnt know tpein was townie when you shot him. otherwise why would you claim it? the whole point is the shot is intended for town cred. if you flip town he doesnt gain much town cred, but he gains townie points for claiming a shot on his scum read. isnt this carbon copy of your play in DAL?
Yes Prof doesn’t know I’ll flip town. Speaking of TMI, as scum Kagura, I’d atleast know that one of Soul or Prof are fellow scum, no matter whether this is a single faction or multiball setup. That’s the same case in DAL where I was alone and as clueless as rest of the townies.

I wouldn’t say that Soul Vs Prof looks like a SvS or SvT to me cuz THEN I’d have TMI. Prof has been chasing after me since yesterday and I’m not THAT surprised he did an action. Just disappointed that he just went with the kill and him coming out with his info felt genuine to me cuz I’ve also done the same myself.

D

Dragomir

So why are you not considering he could just be scum again here :kaidowhat:?
Cause I town read him for reasons I've already explained. That overrides the pattern.
Serious question, bro, why do you guys scum read him? I don't remember y'all explaining that. Flower just seems mad at him and is scum reading him out of emotion. I don't know why you scum read him.
You‘re all over the place, Drago, sorry.
No, I'm not. I'm consistent with everything I'm saying.

@Fujishiro just explain how you survived a kill and let‘s get this over with.
Okay, I can lock myself in a certain place and work on something. By doing so it lets me dodge stuff. However after using this ability it will lock my 2nd ability which I will not mention the next cycle. And If I use this ability again It will keep my 2nd ability locked.

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw can we assume that the last kill is a failed hunter kill on flowa?

essentially if thats true then one of the claimed kills is the mafia kill

lol

or flowa is the hunter and she shot me thinking i am hunted cuz i hinted it

Okay, I can lock myself in a certain place and work on something. By doing so it lets me dodge stuff. However after using this ability it will lock my 2nd ability which I will not mention the next cycle. And If I use this ability again It will keep my 2nd ability locked.
So you incur a cost by using this ability, may I ask once again why you felt compelled to dodge stuff n1

What group does your chara belong to?

Cause I town read him for reasons I've already explained. That overrides the pattern.

Serious question, bro, why do you guys scum read him? I don't remember y'all explaining that. Flower just seems mad at him and is scum reading him out of emotion. I don't know why you scum read him.

No, I'm not. I'm consistent with everything I'm saying.
He was town reading pero all day then switched up on him and voted him up, he tried to build a wagon on Flower while she was asleep alongside SK, his reasoning for pushing anyone are bogus and do not follow an organic line of thought its merely feeling with him. Feeling that devolves into tinfoils and litteraly making shit up to push his narrative. And finally the player salad he gave in case of Nats scum/town flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.