Future Events Blackbeard Pirates Vs Strawhats Matchups

Burgess will obtain a very OP devil fruit, possibly Jozu's diamond fruit.

Moria would want to take revenge on Kaido's child. He'll probably obtain a very powerful corpse, possibly Kaido/Wb/Meme

Catarina Devon is stated to be the most dangerous female pirate in history vs Nico Robin, the most wanted woman in the world.

No one can fight Wolf except Jinbe, especially from the water. Franky gets negged.

The only matchup where Nami doesn't get murdered. This fight depends on battle IQ which suits Nami.

Chads of their crew, light blue hair enough said :madmonk:

Brook is a spirit, Vasco drinks spirits :madmonk:

@Blackbeard

Last edited:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Do you actually believe Kuzan will fight for Blackbeard. Yamato gets negged anyway.

Dude , yamato is Oden of straw hats... she aint fighting commanders shes fighting captains just like Oden did. She allready second strongeat in SH. She will be fighting admirals , just wait and see.

commanders are for zoro and sanji and jimbe

I've thought about Sanji vs Pizzaro but Burgess is much more relevant, he's not a bad fighter but Sabo was just too strong. He'll get an insane powerup. Diamond fruit is so op defense wise that Jozu casually ate Mihawk's attack, that's not something you see everyday.

Im down for Sanji vs Burgess. By all means Sabo never bested him without the Mera....when he got the Mera is when he started doing damage to Burgess. If Burgess gets a really good DF, I see him as YC1 or even higher.

However I think Sanji will fight Pizzaro, due to them both being North Blue royalty. And that being a good conflict for Sanji during his fight. Something that can set him and piss him off....

But yh....both Pizzaro and Burgess fit general Sanji opponents, with their arrogant and reckless behaviour.

sanji vs lafitte
yamato vs devon
jinbe vs burgess
robin vs wolf
franky vs shot
nami vs bakkin
chopper vs pizarro
brook vs doc q

moria will be ally of bb, not titanic captain. he will fight urouge.
kuzan will switch sides and fight kid, rockstar will fight killer.