• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Bc if we waste a bunch of shit on you and I hope it moves us closer to winning lol.
i didnt ask for anything to be wasted. just a superkill

again dont blame me for towns choices. i didnt ask for this

if u wanna take my words. take all of it. dont read what u want and leave the rest

Emil

Certified Memelord
its kind of hypocritical from you @Dr_Professor83 u've seen my play yesterday after majority was reached on me and you recognized it as towny. my alignment isnt gna change in the middle of the game. if u wanna speculate that i got culted then gl town because yall got to deal with a semi immortal ekko lmfao

its kind of hypocritical from you @Dr_Professor83 u've seen my play yesterday after majority was reached on me and you recognized it as towny. my alignment isnt gna change in the middle of the game. if u wanna speculate that i got culted then gl town because yall got to deal with a semi immortal ekko lmfao
That was before you asked to be vigged but didn’t claim bullet proof explicitly (when you should have known no scum would hit you, only Town) if you really thought you deserved out.

Then you posting random words saying you’re bored instead of frantically trying to solve the game has lowered your stock.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That was before you asked to be vigged but didn’t claim bullet proof explicitly (when you should have known no scum would hit you, only Town) if you really thought you deserved out.

Then you posting random words saying you’re bored instead of frantically trying to solve the game has lowered your stock.
bold of u to assume i dont already have today's lynch in my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.