• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
On the other side of the spectrum I could Charlie having that fake claim and upon research saw that it's connected to Aymer and said that his protect buffs Aymer in hopes it sticks in the scenario that Aymer is indeed in the game.
Could see*

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Good guy. Best buds with my chara lol.
I see. Then maybe he’s not coming out because he’s scared of anti-claim kills or something.

I blame Pero for spreading this paranoia. So far we have so many outted roles yet no one has been killed due to this.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I see. Then maybe he’s not coming out because he’s scared of anti-claim kills or something.

I blame Pero for spreading this paranoia. So far we have so many outted roles yet no one has been killed due to this.
Well tbf there are no day actions and it's only been one night.

Still not ruled out

Idk why either lol. Anti claim kills are too much for a setup like this. You can just give Mafia abilities like Control and Redirect to balance around this. That‘s what I do in my games.

Status
Not open for further replies.