• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So wait he was the one who got Nat done then, man was watching us lose our minds over finding the DV for more than half a day lol.
My vote power is 2. To make this easier.

It’s why I was so hesitant to throw my vote around all day. I got sloppy with Nat. Didn’t expect people to pile quite that fast. Tried to unvote at the end but it was too late.
*Tinfoil intensifies*

No he wasn’t lol. I claimed early + there had to be 2 double voters. Ekko claims to be the 2nd.
There were 9 votes before law voted, which with one with VP ( had to be 2 imo since more would've hammered before Xlaws vote) meant it was 10, with law it was 11. The majority was 11 and it was reached.

As for Usopp anything he says doesnt matter to me, he's outed scum and if he was a DV then the votes wouldve hammered before Xlaw and Ultra who voted after.

There were 9 votes before law voted, which with one with VP ( had to be 2 imo since more would've hammered before Xlaws vote) meant it was 10, with law it was 11. The majority was 11 and it was reached.

As for Usopp anything he says doesnt matter to me, he's outed scum and if he was a DV then the votes wouldve hammered before Xlaw and Ultra who voted after.
Nat needed 1 extra vote.

The majority for Nat was 12 due to her Passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.