Discussion Power Top 20 strongest Berserk characters?

Imo:

1. Idea of Evil
2. Femto
3. Void
4. Slan/Ubik/Conrad
5. Slan/Ubik/Conrad
6. Slan/Ubik/Conrad
7. Skull Knight (Sword of Actuation)
8. Danann (speculation)
9. Ganishka
10. Sea God
11. Guts
12. Zodd
13. Locus
14. Grunbeld
15. Rakshas
16. Irvine
17. Daiba
18. Rosine
19. Slug Count
20. Schierke

swap Void and Femto and maybe move schierke higher

that would be my list
Femto should be stronger imo since he’s probably supposed to be Void’s successor as the God Hand leader and since he’s also the one who got chosen to be incarnated.

Idk if Schierke can beat Rosine or Slug Count. Both of them pushed Black Swordsman Guts to his limits

Femto should be stronger imo since he’s probably supposed to be Void’s successor as the God Hand leader and since he’s also the one who got chosen to be incarnated.

Idk if Schierke can beat Rosine or Slug Count. Both of them pushed Black Swordsman Guts to his limits
Femto is the replacement but Void is also still the leader, which I think de-facto means he’s more powerful and closer to the idea of evil.

Schierke might be the most powerful sorcerer type character other than Danan.

It's really hard to choose...I haven't read manga in a long time..But I think the one whose brain can be seen is the strongest:zorothink:

Femto is the replacement but Void is also still the leader, which I think de-facto means he’s more powerful and closer to the idea of evil.

Schierke might be the most powerful sorcerer type character other than Danan.
Daiba has better feats than Schierke. He might even be higher than some of Griffith’s lieutenants. The problem with Schierke is that a lot of her powerful spells take a lot of time to cast, so she isn’t nearly as effective in 1v1’s. Some of the Elfhelm archmages are probably stronger than her, but I can’t include them due to them being totally featless

Why even make posts like this lol. Power levels are so incredibly irrelevant to this series.
Power levels are also pretty irrelevant to Oda, yet we still talk about it all the time. It’s just fun to talk about sometimes.

Anyways, there is a very clear power hierarchy, so Miura clearly put some thought into it. Idea of Evil is indisputably #1. The God Hand are indisputably #2-6 (and although it’s debatable who’s stronger between most members, it’s clear that Void is probably a little more powerful than Slan, Ubik, and Conrad). Shiva Ganishka is obviously far above any Apostle, and Skull Knight is above Shiva since one slash from the Sword of Resonance killed Shiva. Sea God should be above everyone else due to being small island sized. Zodd is clearly portrayed above any Apostle besides Ganishka. Locus, Grunbeld, Rakshas, and Irvine are clearly all above any other Apostle, and Guts should be at least at their level if not a little higher.
Post automatically merged:

1. Idea of Evil
2. Void
3. Femto
4. Skull Knight
5. Ubik
6. Slan
7. Conrad
8. Ganishka
9. Nosferatu
10. Grunbeld
11. Guts
Why do you think SK is above 3 God Hands?

I refuse to believe you are dumb enough to believe this lol.
Oda had Robin beat a Vet level character despite not training at all since the TS, even though a Vet could fight evenly with PH Sanji. Oda had Law gain 10x more endurance between Dressrosa and Wano. Miura arguable cares about power levels more than Oda. At least Miura wouldn’t have Serpico randomly get strong enough to fight a God Hand, while Oda is willing to randomly make Law 10x stronger, despite no training, so he can fight top tiers

Oda had Robin beat a Vet level character despite not training at all since the TS, even though a Vet could fight evenly with PH Sanji. Oda had Law gain 10x more endurance between Dressrosa and Wano. Miura arguable cares about power levels more than Oda. At least Miura wouldn’t have Serpico randomly get strong enough to fight a God Hand, while Oda is willing to randomly make Law 10x stronger, despite no training, so he can fight top tiers
Then why did Oda not let Ussop or Nami beat Ulti and Page One straight up?

Hell if he doesn’t care about powerscaling why didn’t he have Nami clash with Big Mom.

Think.

Then why did Oda not let Ussop or Nami beat Ulti and Page One straight up?

Hell if he doesn’t care about powerscaling why didn’t he have Nami clash with Big Mom.

Think.
Oda didn’t have Usopp beat P1 because he wanted to subvert expectations and have BM one shot P1 with ACoC. Oda wanted BM to use Zeus for a while on the Rooftop before giving him back to Nami, so Nami had to wait a while before Oda would let her get her powerup and beat Ulti.

Obviously Oda has to respect powerscaling a little bit, but he’s still very loose with it

Oda didn’t have Usopp beat P1 because he wanted to subvert expectations and have BM one shot P1 with ACoC. Oda wanted BM to use Zeus for a while on the Rooftop before giving him back to Nami, so Nami had to wait a while before Oda would let her get her powerup and beat Ulti.

Obviously Oda has to respect powerscaling a little bit, but he’s still very loose with it
Oda does care about powerlevels, the whole progress in OP can only be maintained with powerscaling
Luffy stated that one day he has to beat all emporers and admirals to become pk, Chinjao said the same words.
There are countless dialogues about powelevelling.

That said, Oda does manipulate the circumstances for the plot to move forward as this in not only a foghting manga