General Mafia General Chat

Anyway I would still offer myself up for hosting it. The reason is simple: after talking with novas alot about mafia the past 2 or 3 years I think that me and Drago are the best options if you want to recreate a weeb setup because we fully understand how novas handles rolebuilding and implements game mechanics and balances them out.

I know I dont have his charisma and my personality is completely different, but if you guys ever feel like recreating novas' mechanical mafia aspects - I am the man for it. Especially once Drago retires from mafia, then I will still be around inheriting all of novas' wisdoms.

But if people want to bury it or create a new thingy instead, I wouldnt mind it neither. I dont feel like fighting or arguing over it. I just wanted to let ya guys know how things stand about me.
Just do it if Novas is fine with it lol.

AL sama

Red Haired
Anyway I would still offer myself up for hosting it. The reason is simple: after talking with novas alot about mafia the past 2 or 3 years I think that me and Drago are the best options if you want to recreate a weeb setup because we fully understand how novas handles rolebuilding and implements game mechanics and balances them out.

I know I dont have his charisma and my personality is completely different, but if you guys ever feel like recreating novas' mechanical mafia aspects - I am the man for it. Especially once Drago retires from mafia, then I will still be around inheriting all of novas' wisdoms.

But if people want to bury it or create a new thingy instead, I wouldnt mind it neither. I dont feel like fighting or arguing over it. I just wanted to let ya guys know how things stand about me.
novas would be totally fine if I wanted to host tho lol

obviously I m not coming back so that's not gonna happen

I watched the 2.8 show and damn that Sumeru reveal at the end was neat. Also seems it was the new archon talking to us. I am hyped!
love the jungle aesthetics of it and im already hyped for the new soundtracks that sumeru is gonna deliver to us, sounds p awesome so far. kusanali seems to be a kid (think i saw some character leaks), i hope she wont be another kid thats a healer but she prolly gonna end up like one lmao

Rej

Year of the black beard!
love the jungle aesthetics of it and im already hyped for the new soundtracks that sumeru is gonna deliver to us, sounds p awesome so far. kusanali seems to be a kid (think i saw some character leaks), i hope she wont be another kid thats a healer but she prolly gonna end up like one lmao
Yes, if the town is build on a mountain or valley type of scenerey and you have good look on the jungle, that would be hype! Also hope it has ocean access and such!
I hope Kusanali is some type of kusogaki character and a damage dealer, I would roll for her tho :laughmoji:

know a good drinking game :yearight:
In my.friends circle we play - Embarass yourself

Each person gets an empty shot glass, in thr middle is some.hard liqour

Then 1 by 1 says something embarassing that happened to them. The person with most embarassing story doesnt drink, everyone else do

The game ends when there is last person standing