General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Blue you know a good drinking game :yearight:? There‘s those Samanta bot accounts in the active users list. For each new Samanta you find you take a drink.
That sounds cool.

A drinking game that I played was two people in opposites sides of a table with empty cups.

The person on the opposite side would throw a ping pong ball and if the ball went inside one of the cups the other person would drink a shot :catpole:

D

Dragomir

In my.friends circle we play - Embarass yourself

Each person gets an empty shot glass, in thr middle is some.hard liqour

Then 1 by 1 says something embarassing that happened to them. The person with most embarassing story doesnt drink, everyone else do

The game ends when there is last person standing
How do you determine who gets eliminated?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It gets funnier as the game goes

Because you reach a point where you would rather take another shot than say something embarassing about yourself lmao
Once I unironically used the term "deepthroat" in one of my poems for a poetry class I was taking.

Read it out loud in front of the whole class

The context was that I was eating a chicken wrap in a funny way when I was drunk 1 time.
:endthis:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I think the most alc I ever had was when I visited Krk and we went to a wine restaurant. The bus ride afterwards was sure an experience . Pretty sure you know how the streets there are @Adam 🍎 . And we needed a few hours until we were back at our hotel :catcry:.
I turn a bit too goofy whenever I get drunk so I tend to avoid it. Though there will be a time when I will go all out in a mafia game and go Drunk Goblin mode for the sake of Town.

It'll be like Gear 4th Snakeman live and in action

Once I unironically used the term "deepthroat" in one of my poems for a poetry class I was taking.

Read it out loud in front of the whole class

The context was that I was eating a chicken wrap in a funny way when I was drunk 1 time.
Lmaoo

My friend once won because in the last round her vs me she said that she accidentaly farted when sneezed and pooped herself in the church

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I think the most alc I ever had was when I visited Krk and we went to a wine restaurant. The bus ride afterwards was sure an experience . Pretty sure you know how the streets there are @Adam 🍎 . And we needed a few hours until we were back at our hotel :catcry:.
The most alcohol I ever had was when I went to a bar and drink the whole shots list from that bar.

Not sure how many there were because it was a lot of years ago. Around 20 or 25 I guess. Then I smoked weed.

The rest of the night I was throwing up while my friend was sleeping in the car :catsweat:

Know them too well. I got lost in Trogir, all the streets look the fucking same and i fucking grew up there

I turn a bit too goofy whenever I get drunk so I tend to avoid it. Though there will be a time when I will go all out in a mafia game and go Drunk Goblin mode for the sake of Town.

It'll be like Gear 4th Snakeman live and in action
When I drink too much I just feel really sick. And on our Croatia trip there was this damn guy who constantly kept filling my glass with wine. Think the guy had a crush on me and just wanted to get me really drunk :few:.