Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, where do you pirate your software, some good websites, maybe???
:kayneshrug:
I need help, for few programs, but I don't wanna get viruses or hidden mining malware. Pleas🙏 I know you have some good websites, help me.

another update from my Dark souls remastered journey :endthis:
i deafeated the Tauros Demon and got the Drake Sword from the Dragon ,slayed 2 black knights and got the Sword of the black knight still to heavy to use it ..
Defeated the metall bull
Made Lautrec with Luck Fall of the Cliff to aquire his ring :usoprice:
Defeated the Gargoils and got a nice helm :wellwell:
and right now im grinding because i think the next stop is to go in the forrest after the titanit demon :pepebusi:
@Pot Goblin @Jaguark101 @AdmiralKinyagi

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
i deafeated the Tauros Demon and got the Drake Sword from the Dragon ,slayed 2 black knights and got the Sword of the black knight still to heavy to use it ..
Defeated the metall bull
and right now im grinding because i think the next stop is to go in the forrest after the titanit demon :pepebusi:
Well done
You gotta lotta good shit there
Glad you'te havin fun with it
:yearight:

Well done
You gotta lotta good shit there
Glad you'te havin fun with it
:yearight:
yeah i really like it ,but sometimes its really hard to move forward and absolutly nerv racking to be honest .
almost getting nervous before big fights or some creatures that are looking like they can fuck me up in seconds :suresure:
definetly for me the hardest game i played up to date :josad:
should i go in the forrest or should i go downtown to this goatdemon thing at undead city?

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Defeated the metall bull
Good Good! I am glad your enjoying the game! Also make sure you don't take off Lautrec's ring because if you do then the ring will break and you won't be able to wear it again! Lastly what starting gift did you choose? was it the master key?

Status
Not open for further replies.