Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about it too, but it's not safe ether, I thought to download form a well known website for pirated software. That's why I asked...

No. I just installed windows, so there's almost nothing, I just need to install some software, that's it.
Don't know where you are from but kickasstorrents is a good website to download torrents for softwares and other stuff. Generally the top leached one is pretty safe, I have not had any issue with viruses etc. from torrent downloads from kickass and piratebay.

Not entirely sure about the legality of all these things but these sites have been running for decades so idk.

Don't know where you are from but kickasstorrents is a good website to download torrents for softwares and other stuff. Generally the top leached one is pretty safe, I have not had any issue with viruses etc. from torrent downloads from kickass and piratebay.

Not entirely sure about the legality of all these things but these sites have been running for decades so idk.
I don't give a shit about legality, I just need to download few software on a freshly installed windows, that's it.

So far I have not had any issues and I have been using it for like a decade or so I think, no viruses so far.
Which softwares are you looking for?
Look for the ones with highest seeders etc. they are generally from trusted sources and give good download speed. I believe you have already installed uTorrent on your device. Use magnet links to download the torrents, uTorrent will automatically open up.

He couldnt take the title:peperain:
The main question here is, did he really want this title?
People like Shanks and Fuji have bigger dreams and never seek such a title
I respect Mihawk for looking for someone to fight
And most of us humans are like this, we look for someone to fight with and become stronger..But this is only a small goal:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.