[FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: Darkness over Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
If i kill light now i loose my death immune and i am easy picking for everyone else

but if i let light live until the very end i keep my death immune and can snag a W.

But like i said, Light will be the target depending his personality of a king, i don't need to move on him and get heat on me
So you can kill?

i dont think they exist in the game, obviously have no way of confirming, but we have 2 indie claims and 2 indie flips so uhh
Yes 2 SK indie surprised me in the game that size. We have claims of Scorned and Pretender that can win with town and 2 hostile ones are dead. So propably no more indies.

J

Joygirl1

Also I’m considering you comparing his slip to your serial killer game as possible hint to TMI lol.
lol how is comparing different rounds TMI? Explain!

When I slipped as SK Ekko was pushing me hard, now Pot has slipped and Ekko let it pass. This is inconsistent behaviour. Two similiar situations, two completely different reactions from him. That´s what I´m talking about.

lol how is comparing different rounds TMI? Explain!

When I slipped as SK Ekko was pushing me hard, now Pot has slipped and Ekko let it pass. This is inconsistent behaviour. Two similiar situations, two completely different reactions from him. That´s what I´m talking about.
You comparing his slip to an indie slip seems like possible tmi in hindsight since you’d know it wasn’t a “scum” slip if you were scum and he’s not on your team. In which case it would make sense to draw your mind to your own indie slip.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yes, i was surprised too that there were so many inno and abstains while Pot's slip was pretty suss. But he was indie scum, so mafia scum likely had TMI on him which would make them hesitant to give a guilty vote on propable townie. And Worst was hostile indie too so this theory works so far.

vote lynch Lindtaylor

@Lindtaylor why did you abstain?
Why did you quote me here lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.