[FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: Darkness over Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would clearly tend to Prof then, Lind doesn´t look that good for abstaining his vote but otherwise he´s one of the few players that I currently read as town.
Let’s thunder dome us. Vote me today and you tomorrow deal?

Unless obvious info comes out.

I don’t really care to stay in this one so it sounds good to me.

J

Joygirl1

She said Ekko is scummy for letting an obvious slip go. I asked why would scum purposely let an indie go free. Then she responds to my question with a question instead of an answer. Then I press and she says if he’s scum he wouldn’t know if he was indie or town so then that original logic doesn’t work.
You still fail to explain what the problem in my argumentation is?! Where would the logic allegedly not work?

J

Joygirl1

Bc he can’t purposefully let an obvious slip go if he thought Pot was Town.
Let´s be honest, Pot´s slip was so bad, how could you think for real that the chances of him not being town weren´t at least really high?
I also completely disagree with your "better no lynch > town lynch" argument because a no-lynch is never a good thing to start. Scum does not need info from flips, town does.

That thunderdome thing seems to be some stupid trend of you and Ekko in the last games or what? The other players may have something to say too. You can´t dictate them who to lynch. And anyway, Flowa has to get her marked targets lynched, so she would not join on any of our wagons for example. I probably should not talk about rounds I haven´t participated in by myself but in that other round Ekko tunneled Ratchet until he threw the game, only to deliver an even worse example of gamethrowing by commiting suicide as a townie because he was wrong on his spite push on Ratchet. Yeah, let´s follow a player like Ekko... :shame:

I´ve heard those kind of games were very mechanical, so, has really no one any mechanical results that could help us out a bit? Speaking to everyone here. Especially the inactive players need to be looked at sooner or later.

@hime Did something happen to you last night?

Let´s be honest, Pot´s slip was so bad, how could you think for real that the chances of him not being town weren´t at least really high?
I also completely disagree with your "better no lynch > town lynch" argument because a no-lynch is never a good thing to start. Scum does not need info from flips, town does.

That thunderdome thing seems to be some stupid trend of you and Ekko in the last games or what? The other players may have something to say too. You can´t dictate them who to lynch. And anyway, Flowa has to get her marked targets lynched, so she would not join on any of our wagons for example. I probably should not talk about rounds I haven´t participated in by myself but in that other round Ekko tunneled Ratchet until he threw the game, only to deliver an even worse example of gamethrowing by commiting suicide as a townie because he was wrong on his spite push on Ratchet. Yeah, let´s follow a player like Ekko... :shame:

I´ve heard those kind of games were very mechanical, so, has really no one any mechanical results that could help us out a bit? Speaking to everyone here. Especially the inactive players need to be looked at sooner or later.

@hime Did something happen to you last night?
When have you seen me make a thunder dome offer in other games?

Also, if you think I’m scummy you should be down for it no?

I already said “unless we get mechanical info” so I have no interest in stopping discussion.

But I think you keep looking scummy in our interactions and I’m
happy to leave this one in a blaze of glory lol.

Anyway bbl for real lol.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
When have you seen me make a thunder dome offer in other games?

Also, if you think I’m scummy you should be down for it no?

I already said “unless we get mechanical info” so I have no interest in stopping discussion.

But I think you keep looking scummy in our interactions and I’m
happy to leave this one in a blaze of glory lol.

Anyway bbl for real lol.
Did you send me a whisper?

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I watch you both fight and I don't even know who to listen since Joy speaks so much where half of it might be true or false and due to that it's harder to detect what is what and prof speaks short but directly points out mistakes or unspoken things. Besides he stole my teeth :josad: If u will flip town I will honor your wish BUT you have to give me back my teeth before Lynch :kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.