JJK 190 spoilers

@NikaInParis @Light D Lamperouge @Dark Admiral @Gol D. Roger @kom5 @U c 4 up da idly @Wuuuke @Courier @notAfanboy @Bango🍅 @Yelan @ConquistadoR @Surgeon of death etc etc
(Im on phone I can’t tag everyone someone can do it pls - take the tag list of the former spoiler thread)
hope this works.
Post automatically merged:

what the hell...Hakari is unstoppable. He is a menance.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
‎
hope this works.

what the hell...Hakari is unstoppable. He is a menance.
I don’t think it worked

who is this guy ?

It’s not very clear but it is seems Hakari vs Kashimo ended up in a draw

I don’t think it worked

who is this guy ?

It’s not very clear but it is seems Hakari vs Kashimo ended up in a draw

Think it's Hakari. Or Maki entered a new barrier and it's a new character. But my guess for the fight is that Hajimes final attack blew off Hakari's arm, but took the last of his CE. So he likely accepted defeat/called it a draw and I think Hajime probably gave Hakari his points.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
‎
Think it's Hakari. Or Maki entered a new barrier and it's a new character. But my guess for the fight is that Hajimes final attack blew off Hakari's arm, but took the last of his CE. So he likely accepted defeat/called it a draw and I think Hajime probably gave Hakari his points.
Yeah you’re maybe right, it would be weird if they team up lol, unstoppable crazy duo

For the Maki guy : could be fun if it’s a Zénin from the past

Last edited:
Text Leaks:

Kashimo releases his cursed energy, but it turns into heat energy before it enters the seawater and causes a steam explosion. The next 'restless gambler' domain expansion has to be another probability loop-type, so kashimo goes for hakari's left arm to keep him from making the seal for his domain expansion. Hakari predicts this, though, and sacrifices his left arm in a binding vow where he moves the cursed energy protecting his arm to the rest of his body. He successfully survives with only his left arm lost, and knocks out kashimo, who's out of cursed energy, in one hit. Kashimo didn't use his cursed technique because it's a single-use type, so he was saving it for sukuna. Hakari makes a deal with kashimo on the condition that he 'fights against sukuna,' and so kashimo joins the team. After that, they talk with charles and nishimiya shows up. Meanwhile in the sakurajima colony, maki and noritoshi are taking out the danger. As they're thinking of what to do next, a massive hornworm-like curse invades the colony. No text leaks next week