JJK 190 spoilers

Why should people stop being fans of a char just because he lost LMAO?
I mean "Hakari is a monster. He won." , " Kashimo defeated Hakari without using a trump card", etc. It's stupid.

No complaints to those who like the lightning dude as a character. It's just that the outcome of the fight is clearly not a draw.
Post automatically merged:

With his secret CT Kashimo would have dusted Hakari :goyea:

and you can be fan of a dude even if he lost

Higuruma gave up his points and « lost » yet he is the best character introduced in the culling game by far

There was a misunderstanding. I didn't mean that it's stupid to be a fan of the loser. It's stupid to deny the fact that he lost.

And we have yet to learn about his secret technique. I will not fantasize about the winner using it. If I understand correctly, it is disposable.

Lots of things happening this chapter. I’ve got one main question. First, how are Maki and Nishimiya here? We were told that the events of the Zenin arc was happening at the same time as the Culling Game. Even if you wanted to make the argument that they came straight here after that arc, it still wouldn’t work because we were told that after that arc Maki spent the next couple days hunting down Zenin members.

In any case, I’m glad that Hajime is sticking around. I’m excited to see what Gege does with this character. It doesn’t make much sense, especially after how he treated Panda, but whatever.

edit: also what happened to Maki’s scar over her right eye?

Last edited:
Thank fucking god Kashimo vs Hakari is over. If I had to see Hakari revive one more time :seriously: and he was holding back too, wow does Hakari’s victory seem really hollow. :milaugh:

Finally we back to the good shit. Maki about to get crazy LFG. :finally:

I didnt know people hated Maki here 🥶

A draw? I loved this fight, but no doubt, both characters are mid

We are getting more allies, wonder how the fight against Sukuna will unfold (Madara vs Hokage style?). :myman:
Toji fans scared that a 16-year old girl is already on par with their fav deadbeat daddy and potentially surpass him too:kayneshrug:

Hakari joined Left Arm club :josad:
He will recover his arm later right?
Or it cant be reversed if its too late?
Btw kasimo really strong he doesnt look hurt after all.
Argh why maki become like that, i prefer old maki looks :josad:
Post automatically merged:

I didnt know people hated Maki here 🥶

A draw? I loved this fight, but no doubt, both characters are mid

We are getting more allies, wonder how the fight against Sukuna will unfold (Madara vs Hokage style?). :myman:
1v1 plzzz gojo vs sukuna.
Or maybe later even megumi v sukuna.
He even can summon mahogane after all.
But im curious about gojo famaily v megumi family back then if they not in same level they wont fight in 1v1 battle.

Ok so apparently, this Maki stuff is happening on Nov 14, two days after all the other shit we’ve seen so far. That answers the timeline question of how Maki is here, but it also adds new questions.

1. Why haven’t they added all the rules they need? Yuji already got one of them added, Yuta was close to 200 points, and Hakari should have gotten 100 from Kashimo.
2. What the hell has everyone been doing for 2 days? Megumi, last time we saw him, got picked up by the Angel. Has Yuji just been looking for him for the last 2 days?

Last edited:
This is the best outcome this fight could have come to. Hakari needed to win, but keeping Kashimo in the story is a good choice. I’m really curious what’s up with his CT. It must be some crazy shit if it can only be used once (granted I doubt it’s gonna do anything to Sukuna though).

Maki being back is a treat. We also get a 2 day timeskip, the reintroduction of the Kyoto students, and apparently the return of Mei Mei and Ui Ui. I didn’t think these two were ever gonna come back into the story. Add in the pretty cool looking and well-drawn curse and you’ve got a great transition chapter.