General Mafia General Chat

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
yoo congrats on semis @Ratchet

do u know who made it with u?

lets get it!!

will u use more than 3% of ur full power this time?
Ah, thank you very much. I was first place, Arete came in second from my game. Both of is Town, so none of the winning side advancing. I was expecting top 4, but wasn't expecting first, so that was nice. I think having the three scum in a PoE of 5 clinched that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ah, thank you very much. I was first place, Arete came in second from my game. Both of is Town, so none of the winning side advancing. I was expecting top 4, but wasn't expecting first, so that was nice. I think having the three scum in a PoE of 5 clinched that.
that weird no mafia made it
well good to have u both there
i think judges needed to include 1 mafia tbh lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
that weird no mafia made it
well good to have u both there
i think judges needed to include 1 mafia tbh lol
One will definitely go through, but to be fair I think given the vote isn't an MVP vote it's a reasonable progression. Well anyhow. Hopefully I can give a good account of myself in the Semis.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’ve been looking to get back into MMOs lol. Ratchet is *this* close to getting me to giving Final Fantasy a swing.
lets cult u into WoW first b4 ratchet puts his fangs

wow ascension is goated come play with me and fooj

i barely started yesterday

its a place holder till ashes of creations comes out and yeet all the other mmo's to the sun

lets cult u into WoW first b4 ratchet puts his fangs

wow ascension is goated come play with me and fooj

i barely started yesterday

its a place holder till ashes of creations comes out and yeet all the other mmo's to the sun
As an associates in WoW lore after Fuji’s WoW game I could be persuaded into giving WoW a swing pretty easily too lol.

actually, thats not a bad suggestion

cult some people there

im down lol
Pero about to find a way to hit you with Asura in Chivalry lol
who cares about lore, just get gears and rekt some scrubs

its fast to lvl and gear up in wow ascension. its like a private server
Lol lore is always the first thing that gets me initially interested a lot of times to see the rest.