Versus Battle EOS Ichigo vs. EOS Toriko

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters
From memory, EOS Ichigo left a more OP impression on me than Toriko.

On that note, damn could Toriko have been amazing or what:josad: I loved that world

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I don't know much about Toriko, what're the feats like? What's the power level range?

Lol what the fuck? Toriko fodderizes Ichigo then
Toriko’s White Demon killed that supernova-eating villain with a casual finger poke and by the last chapter, Toriko is confident in bringing down a giant space snake that dwarfs and eats planets with its size with a Capture Level (power levels basically) nearly 20 times greater than the villains.

Toriko solostomps all of Bleach

^ And remember, Toriko Earth is many times bigger than real life Earth. Measurements put it around the size of one of our Gas Giants in the Solar System

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Toriko’s White Demon killed that supernova-eating villain with a casual finger poke and by the last chapter, Toriko is confident in bringing down a giant space snake that dwarfs and eats planets with its size with a Capture Level (power levels basically) nearly 20 times greater than the villains.

Toriko solostomps all of Bleach

^ And remember, Toriko Earth is many times bigger than real life Earth. Measurements put it around the size of one of our Gas Giants in the Solar System
This isnt a fight lol Ichigo gets atomized

Bleach is highly wanked in VSBW. They take movie feats for granted because in the new chapters the place of the movie was mentioned. Sure, let's just include all non canon stuff because the same place was mentioned...

Without considering the source of their new scaling, Toriko stomps Ichigo.

Ichigo is far stronger, the Bleach novel puts Bleach god tiers such as Yhwach at Universal at least whom Ichigo scales to for killing multiple times and overpowering.

As for any Toriko characters soloing Bleach, no, not while Yhwach and The Soul King exists, it's actually the other way around since they both solo Toriko with utmost ease.

Come back to me when your “Universal” Clorox characters ever demonstrate a single planet busting feat on panel
You come off as a pretty casual powerscaler when you ask that, there's more to powerscaling than big booms lmao.

"Clorox" shits on the verse in terms of raw power, and when it comes down to hax it's not even a contest, Bleach negs in both.

Toriko neg diff someone who eats Supernova. So when it's about scale and raw attack power, imo Toriko wins this obviously

...the tricky stuff is, Bleach verse have some extreme haxx like Yhwach (ability to see every ability and become immune to that ability? Lol it's a writer being cornered) ....but since it apparently can be nulled by Ishida ability..

---

I think Bleach's portrayal and hype about ability, is not supported by its feats. So i choose Toriko.