Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Vote lynch Ultra

This is like the third time you've misrepresented what I've said. It's getting tiresome.

I did not botch any claim.

I am not bulletproof. It is not a passive that I possess. A simple roleblock makes me susceptible to kills, which is magnitudes different from a person who is bulletproof.
You're bulletproof. You eat bullets. Why are *you* playing semantics

"Oh yeah I have passive that lets me eat multiple kills unless I (insert your exact weakness here)".

No townie *ever* says this if you did get such a role, which is obviously not town when you take a gander at the other roles that have flipped town. There's no reason to assume your situation is different than Kaguras.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
You're bulletproof. You eat bullets. Why are *you* playing semantics
I *can* eat bullets. I am not in the default state of it. The difference is important. Even if it's not, what's the implication here? Two scum, from two different teams flipped iron/bulletproof already.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
Elegy of Etheirys - Interlude

The frozen tundras of Garlemald were ever unforgiving. A place said to be so cold that frostbite set in within minutes of stationing there, only but the most hardy survived its perishing climates. It wasn't much, as capitols went, in fact it was barely anything at all, but having been driven from their ancestral home of Locus Amoenus, it was all they had left. And so they defended it, with iron, snow, and blood.

"That's far enough, savage."

Ever the unwelcoming, the Pilus prior stationed towards the Northern gates leading unto the frozen lands moved to bar entry. Whomever it was, they paid the warning little head.

"Are you mute? I'm ordering you to stop!"

And yet still, they continued.

"In the name of the Emperor, st-"

"Let him through."

The last voice belnged to none other than Vergilia van Corculum. She was flanked by Annia quo Soranus and Julia quo Soranus. Behind them, was Aulus mal Asina and Livia sas Junius. Quite the gathering, and from quite the number of Legions, too. The Legatus of the IIIrd, the guards of the Palace, the Primus medicus of the XIIth, and the Tribunus angusticlavius of the XIVth. Certainly, it was a surprising number for any old stray beast. In fact, such a welcoming committee would typically be reserved a ranking as high of-

"You've been summoned to palace."

Vergilia spoke to the vagrant again.

"Emperor's orders."

The Lynch was cancelled.
It's Night 2. Day 3 will begin in around 24 hours time.

@Ultra @Light D Lamperouge
Me and prof have been kinda talkin bout this for a while now, what do you two make of it?
Also Light could you tell me who you claimed again? I wanna get a list of who we all are together
:choppawhat:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Ultra @Light D Lamperouge
Me and prof have been kinda talkin bout this for a while now, what do you two make of it?
Also Light could you tell me who you claimed again? I wanna get a list of who we all are together
:choppawhat:
Of what? I have 0 flavour knowledge here.

G'raha Tia.

I *can* eat bullets. I am not in the default state of it. The difference is important. Even if it's not, what's the implication here? Two scum, from two different teams flipped iron/bulletproof already.
Ekko survived a shot and he wasn't iron. He was a time manipulator.

See, you're making out the issue here to be whether you're iron or not, when the real issue is the power of your claim among the existing townies. I'm not saying it's strictly impossible but you're trying to your claimed ability set being less than top tier and downplaying it.

And don't think I haven't noticed you completely ignoring the facts and evidence of my claim and going straight towards accusations of being misrepresented or whatever. I have the receipts. What do you say to that?

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I looked it up and it seems to be from a show I don't recognize
I'm actually not too versed with all these animes surprisingly
:zorothink:
Snafu is pretty good.

All 3 seasons are rated above 8 in MAL

Plus it takes a different direction from most harem romcoms.

I watch a lot of those lol

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
After an exhaustive and throughout assessment I decided to make Yui my 4th waifu :blush:

For now at least lol

So I have a Yangire, a Tsundere-ish, a perfect girl archetype and a Deredere

Yukino would be a Kuudere :shocking:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Ekko survived a shot and he wasn't iron. He was a time manipulator.

See, you're making out the issue here to be whether you're iron or not, when the real issue is the power of your claim among the existing townies. I'm not saying it's strictly impossible but you're trying to your claimed ability set being less than top tier and downplaying it.
I have no idea what a time manipulator is and what he could do.

My role is nothing extraordinary. I can create basic abilities or roleblock. I may gift those basic abilities. If I wish to switch between the two I must abstain a night. During abstaining I am susceptible to kills of course. During the period of creating those abilities I may dodge/am immune to destructive abilities. All of the aforementioned can be prevented with a simple roleblock. That does not sound like a top tier role to me.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
And don't think I haven't noticed you completely ignoring the facts and evidence of my claim and going straight towards accusations of being misrepresented or whatever. I have the receipts. What do you say to that?
I haven't ignored your claim. I would have to ISO your slot to see what prompted the Drago shoot and what kind of interactions you've had with him, which I do not have the time for now. I however cannot ignore the misrepresentation of my claim, the fact that you dodged Kagura's lynch twice, and also that you chose not to shoot Charlie.

Status
Not open for further replies.