• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway I don't see the purple equity. Disregarding Kagura as well, from Charlie's ISO I remember him saying he visited Fuji. You think he does that to a mate when he knows what he'll flip?
He claimed that before it looked like he was def gonna be the lynch. It would be a weird claim. But so is claiming he saw Blue visit Ultra.

If you’re town Fuji did you no favors completely hiding from the Charles discussion.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Bc I would have thrown a fit. And so would Flower and Pein etc. We’d have told you to change it. At which point you have to say “no fuck you guys it’s Emi or no one bc there is nothing you can do to make me vote Kagura who I scum read a minute ago”
Pein wasn't even there. I literally could have just tried to get Emi if Kagura is my buddy. Propose a solution, while shifting the blame on Nat. Heck I could have switched to Emi then and made Kagura like 2 votes away from being lynched if I wanted to preserve her.

Pein wasn't even there. I literally could have just tried to get Emi if Kagura is my buddy. Propose a solution, while shifting the blame on Nat. Heck I could have switched to Emi then and made Kagura like 2 votes away from being lynched if I wanted to preserve her.
It’s not like I can’t conceive of you bussing Kagura there for the long game. Is it really worth your life to buy her one extra day if we go Emi first?

Status
Not open for further replies.