Status
Not open for further replies.
Another few games I wanna represent/gush about too:

Absolutely freaking goated games, even now to this day, I can still feel the same chills, emotions, awe and such they made me feel decades ago!

:steef: :finally:
Post automatically merged:

You're missing out senpai! OOT made me cry when I completed it too! Twilight Princess too somewhat...

:perocry::emohiyo:
prince of Persia.. played it but forgot the damn plot and story.. GoW kinda shone over it tbh on Ps2

G

Gorosei Informer

Kingdom Hearts 2 and Luigi's Mansion 1 and 3 are also some of the funnest games I've played :finally:
Oh hell yeah! I used to playing Luigis Mansion so much! I only played the original one but the atmosphere was INSANE! Actually genuinely creepy and even sad at times game too! Nintendo really snapped when they made that!

Although its fitting with my name that I'd love it so much ofc!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

There was another cool ghost game on Gamecube called Geist too! Very cool and unique experience, exactly the kind of game I wanted at the time! Actual literal ghost posession of people, objects, animals etc! It was kinda like a successor to Space Station: Silicon Valley on the N64 (by Rockstar before they became Rockstar) which was a VERY absurd/surreal, somewhat crass but charming, unique and fun game too!

My favourite music from it also sounds like it could fit in One Piece so well, Drums of Liberations baby!:

I have a few points to make :

1- You aren't helping your point at all by saying that this guy's "character development" is literally two sentences.

2- If you think a character needs what you call "character development" to be good then you don't know much about writing stories.

3- The fact that you completely confuse "character growth" and "character development" comes to reinforce my 2nd point.

4- If you think One Piece characters have :
"0 character development" you shouldn't be here, you should be reading the manga because clearly you haven't.

5- Queen turning his own men into monsters because they're more useful this way is rather logical when you're in his position.

6- I don't see how goofy antagonists are bad. At least they don't try to be edgy.

If you hadn't based your whole argument around a concept you clearly know nothing about (character growth, which you miscall as "character development") I wouldn't even have thought about replying to you, but here you're just being dishonest about your own knowledge and aptitude to judge a story.
Yeah sure I don’t know what character development is…

They haven’t read Edens Zero and talk bullshit about a character they know nothing about

I haven’t read the manga? I'm watching and reading OP since 2004. The SHC went down character wise after the ts.
Luffy stays the same and makes the same mistakes
Zoro became more edgy
Sanji a bigger simp
Usopp is still a cry baby
Chopper doesn’t fight anymore
Robin became for many arcs a background character
There are less interactions between the crew etc.
Someone criticises the manga = OP fans: "ewwww then don’t read it"
Everybody has the right criticise something but meaningless hate is annoying. Everyone has a different view and different taste.
I know not much about writing stories?
Because I don’t like Oda's current writing style?
I’m writing stories since 12 years, it’s my hobby and passion. That’s complete subjective

Your statements are dumb af
Tell me instead what you like about Luffy's character and try to change my view
You guys are always such cry babies

Last edited:
C

Cruxroux

Yeah sure I don’t know what character development is…

They haven’t read Edens Zero and talk bullshit about a character they know nothing about

I haven’t read the manga? I'm watching and reading OP since 2004. The SHC went down character wise after the ts.
Luffy stays the same and makes the same mistakes
Zoro became more edgy
Sanji a bigger simp
Usopp is still a cry baby
Chopper doesn’t fight anymore
Robin became for many arcs a background character
There are less interactions between the crew etc.
Someone criticises the manga = OP fans: "ewwww then don’t read it"
You guys are morons that’s it
how did you post screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenshots to the forum.
did you upload somewhere and then linked it or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.