Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one was expecting Jinbe to die

but Oda did a cliffhanger where a Yonko was in front of him trying to kill him in a big dramatic ending to WCI and he didn't show the result, naturally any reader is supposed to believe this will lead to something and it will affect the plot, that's what any decent writer should go with

People were expecting BM to capture him and use him as a hostage, or he may lose a limb or an eye or whatever, not to return completely fine like nothing happened, that's trash writing no matter how you look at it

There is no one else on Wano who can beat BM right now, unless you think Kid > RS Sanji, Judge, Ichiji, Reiju, Niji, Yonji combined.
If the Navy showing up(and they will judging by the hints), their is no point of the Germa66 beeing in Wano. Also I don't believe either that Kid could stall or defeated Big mom. Judge was easily trashed away,Big mom use three of the 5Germa66 soldiers as fucking toys.

Neither going even all out, Big mom is a total different lvl and she would still trash them. Or do you believe that guys like Nami,Brook,Ussop,Chopper and Robin can stall someone as Doflamingo/Katakuri in a battle,because the gap is such large.

Is the Germa66 a good and strong army overall for the war? Yes they are, but can they stall serious Big mom? I don't think so, if Oda ever would bring the Germa66 to Wano, I would more believe they would more helpful in the battle against Big mom soldiers.

J

Jo_Ndule

Well, RIP to the Oden ~ Zoro parallels I'd say.

That beer looks pretty good. Not usually a fan of all that head myself, but I could down that rn.
Zoro fanboys still think Zoro parallels Oden? Lol

This cover and the manga should tell them

Oden is the true midgen version of Roger :
CoC VoAT. Both he & roger failed to accomplish their goals despite knowing the truth. That's why Luffy will carry their wills by opening wano borders and Save the world

(shanks has always been a failed version of Roger)

Roger Oden Luffy : CoC VoAT , even enemies/rival respects their character & strength so much.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Zoro fanboys still think Zoro parallels Oden? Lol

This cover and the manga should tell them

Oden is the true midgen version of Roger :
CoC VoAT. Both he & roger failed to accomplish their goals despite knowing the truth. That's why Luffy will carry their wills by opening wano borders and Save the world

(shanks has always been a failed version of Roger)

Roger Oden Luffy : CoC VoAT , even enemies/rival respects their character & strength so much.
I agree. Though I don't think this is the thread to go into too much lol. I was just making a quick comment on the cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.