C

Cruxroux

Well on the brighter side, i look 20ish (genes help) but as for the mind...its like that of a 80 year old hermit. (No complains though)
Genes is a weird part. If you look at me and my family, You would say I'm the adopted one.
if you look at me and sibling you would say , we both are adopted.

if you look at the whole family. it's like different country people living together trying communicate in different language and shouting.

Genes is a weird part. If you look at me and my family, You would say I'm the adopted one.
if you look at me and sibling you would say , we both are adopted.

if you look at the whole family. it's like different country people living together trying communicate in different language and shouting.
Interesting. My cousin and his family are the same. Its not that uncommon ig.

C

Cruxroux

LMAO my eldest cousin justt walked past the part in GoW2 where kratos is after zeus for vengeance and there is a nude cut scene...the nibba didn't say no shit left us baffled... i mean we were screwed if dad found something like this but GOOD LORD that was intense
Ahh good g(o)ld days when my father used to beat the shit out of me. such a doting parent.
Post automatically merged:

The red thread in East Asia means an eternal relationship..Of course, I hope I am not wrong
Yea it does. Me and relationship are really into the colour of black and white.

Interesting. My cousin and his family are the same. Its not that uncommon ig.
I Understand. my cousins looks the same. he ressembles my father more than me.

And I do look alien to the family.

C

Cruxroux

tho you always had post-assbeat snack

desi parents are elite they know when to whoop your ass.. and only at our peak emotional meltdown they show kindness and they know the kid's the most emotional so it always works LOL
What else do you expect them to do after watching 3k episodes to Melodrama

Its called Conditioning.
:milaugh::milaugh:
Asian family don't want a kid.
more or less slave to the family

Until you speak back....
And shit hits the fan
That's the plot twist part.
either they leave you which is very unlikely to happen.

or they show they special attacks you never saw before.