C

Cruxroux

Just asian things.

Abandoning their kids. ]

It's normal. I'm fine.
Naahh.
They dont abandon. (Even though thats exactly what ive been subjected to)
Its not their fault, thats how they'd been raised. The problem is as @BleakAsh said earlier, there's a generation gap. They are stuck to their ways of doing things but the new gen isnt. There's no understanding amd that's what causes so much rift.

C

Cruxroux

Naahh.
They dont abandon. (Even though thats exactly what ive been subjected to)
Its not their fault, thats how they'd been raised. The problem is as @BleakAsh said earlier, there's a generation gap. They are stuck to their ways of doing things but the new gen isnt. There's no understanding amd that's what causes so much rift.
These people are brainshed with wrong tradition and culture.

Its a pretty normal thing
And in Europe 500 years ago they used to say stuff like "getting hanged in public and having your guts torn out in a public show is pretty normal. Don't you think it's not normal. It's the most normal thing in teh world

Its just that the way of doing things is weird by western standards.
Just ignore this.
Ah, the good old iT's oUr CuLtUrE excuse.
Never gets old and people never get tired of fooling themselves.

G

Gorosei Informer

Come on !
NOW.
We have scissor Fruit, A stone fruit.

Oda to scarred to bring out Paper paper no mi. at this point.
Ironically it exists in a GBA game for OP but no canon verison so far sadly:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Pasa_Pasa_no_Mi

I hoped for one at Wano and they would be an Origami based fighter, maybe bringing Origami art to life like Kanjuro and his drawings or even being able to turn buildings and such into Origami and even other people?

So kinda like Giolla with the art fruit from Doffys crew and Kanjuro combined maybe?

I still am desperate to see wind, wood, oil, earth, clay, glass, energy and whatever else fruits so far. My friend is desperate for a particle/molecule fruit too. Maybe Vegapunk can have it?

that's what they tell you lol. And you believe them like the obedient son you are.

Good job:kata:
🤡⬅mega sized
Uhh you have no clue. If I were in your shoes then i would be saying the same thing as you BUT im not and you're not in our shoes sooo stop assuming things.its not that simple tbh.

Just asian things.

Abandoning their kids. ]

It's normal. I'm fine.
Abandoning kids is prolly the last thing a Desi-indo parent would do tbh

they are more sensitive.. some were brought up in ways that they treats us but not everyone grows up that way.

alot of parents made something out of themselves and decided to birth us under a roof they constructed.. their way may nit be perfect but we're indebted only if we realize their pasts..

C

Cruxroux

Ironically it exists in a GBA game for OP but no canon verison so far sadly:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Pasa_Pasa_no_Mi

I hoped for one at Wano and they would be an Origami based fighter, maybe bringing Origami art to life like Kanjuro and his drawings or even being able to turn buildings and such into Origami and even other people?

So kinda like Giolla with the art fruit from Doffys crew and Kanjuro combined maybe?

I still am desperate to see wind, wood, oil, earth, clay, glass, energy and whatever else fruits so far. My friend is desperate for a particle/molecule fruit too. Maybe Vegapunk can have it?
Paper paper no mi paper cut kaido would be too fatal.
Oda don't even know where to introduce it at this point.