Yes it doesn't. Things change. We ourselves are a proof of it. I dont have the same values and norms as my elders. Thats why the rift. If we were plainly following in to same shit then this whole debate between bleak and crux would be pointless. We have our own values. Obedience doesn't mean we have to follow whatever we are told. Atleast not for me.
It never was a proper disagreement big bro until he said that they abandon us which honestly i get what he meant but its definitely no in a literal sense

the issue comes when we sit down and talk about how we deal with it.. that why Cruxroux and I were just going with flow Lolsis wasn't having any of it in the background... and i already had a discussion with him about it even ConquistadoR was in it and sided with our view.. Solis has a much liberalized radical moral view on this.. which we honestly disagree with coz it goes against our morals and our religious code of conduct with parents..

that doesn't mean that we are passive and emotionally null bots that sit for everything.. there is a limit we all hit even as kids.. but as we grow under their shade we realize what they bring to the table honestly sometimes its nit even the parent its their family that's the problems that has oriented our parents through quarrels.. its much more complicated..

When we grow to become independent and they still persist.. honestly its time for us to cherish then like children like they once did to us... that is what makes a family cohesive... if we start breaking bonds due to cultural biases then honestly families become weak and brittle.

Islam teaches us that no natter what you face from them show them love and teach them if you can.. if they die as they were with you be a righteous offspring and pray for their well being in the afterlife.. its counted as a continuous charity on their end.

AYO special attacks he said 😂😂😂

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm still disappointed in the lack of dial usage :lusalty:
Yeah same honestly, its really sad Oda seems to have dropped them deliberately or forgotten. I remember Urougers powers being theorised as dial related somehow, maybe even a fruit based on them and it would have been fitting as he's a sky person too.

The dials were so unique, creative and fitting for OP, I remember joking in the past how they would work vs someone like Kaido or something lol.

C

Cruxroux

Yeah same honestly, its really sad Oda seems to have dropped them deliberately or forgotten. I remember Urougers powers being theorised as dial related somehow, maybe even a fruit based on them and it would have been fitting as he's a sky person too.

The dials were so unique, creative and fitting for OP, I remember joking in the past how they would work vs someone like Kaido or something lol.

ussop is the only one who can say yes I can to - Can he beat goku though?

It never was a proper disagreement big bro until he said that they abandon us which honestly i get what he meant but its definitely no in a literal sense

the issue comes when we sit down and talk about how we deal with it.. that why Cruxroux and I were just going with flow Lolsis wasn't having any of it in the background... and i already had a discussion with him about it even ConquistadoR was in it and sided with our view.. Solis has a much liberalized radical moral view on this.. which we honestly disagree with coz it goes against our morals and our religious code of conduct with parents..

that doesn't mean that we are passive and emotionally null bots that sit for everything.. there is a limit we all hit even as kids.. but as we grow under their shade we realize what they bring to the table honestly sometimes its nit even the parent its their family that's the problems that has oriented our parents through quarrels.. its much more complicated..

When we grow to become independent and they still persist.. honestly its time for us to cherish then like children like they once did to us... that is what makes a family cohesive... if we start breaking bonds due to cultural biases then honestly families become weak and brittle.

Islam teaches us that no natter what you face from them show them love and teach them if you can.. if they die as they were with you be a righteous offspring and pray for their well being in the afterlife.. its counter as a continuous charity on their end.
I agree. I could've put it in a better way but im not fond of writing much. But again, you're absolutely right bleak

what God Ussop gonna do about the recoil..

this begs a questions.

if Garuo uses the dail on saitama... after consuming a serious punch.. how badly will he be injured

It's funny to read such a post, shows that you don't know me at all.
If only you knew about some of my political views:kobeha: "liberal"or leftist is the last thing you'd call me :kobeha::kobeha:
No offense.
any things west is liberal to me atleast no matter how inaccurate the definition is on my end..

if nit liberal than extremist would be right