Uhh you have no clue. If I were in your shoes then i would be saying the same thing as you BUT im not and you're not in our shoes sooo stop assuming things.its not that simple tbh.
a lot of that shit ia a result of colonialism, you know
It's not like Asian parents have always been the same.
No culture ever stays the same

G

Gorosei Informer

Paper paper no mi paper cut kaido would be too fatal.
Oda don't even know where to introduce it at this point.
Ahahaha imagine Usopp with it too?! Usopp might go Death Note on people with his "lies/prophecies" too!

Wait, whoever has the paper fruit including Usopp would become like Konan then?! Especially as its a logia somehow according to that OP GBA game too LOL!:

C

Cruxroux

Ahahaha imagine Usopp with it too?! Usopp might go Death Note on people with his "lies/prophecies" too!

Wait, whoever has the paper fruit including Usopp would become like Konan then?! Especially as its a logia somehow according to that OP GBA game too LOL!:

Ussop hinted it already. It's coming people.
Post automatically merged:

You can't beat Shanks this way:christnally:
mf lost an arm to sea king.
:optimistic:

a lot of that shit ia a result of colonialism, you know
It's not like Asian parents have always been the same.
No culture ever stays the same
Yes it doesn't. Things change. We ourselves are a proof of it. I dont have the same values and norms as my elders. Thats why the rift. If we were plainly following in to same shit then this whole debate between bleak and crux would be pointless. We have our own values. Obedience doesn't mean we have to follow whatever we are told. Atleast not for me.