G

Gorosei Informer

cant wait till the world starts hating us russians... how will that turn into racism when its something alse
The media has made Russians the designated villains for decades too especially in movies and such.

Now with the Ukraine situation I imagine it's even worse too. Fucking sucks.

I've met some really nice Russians in my time. Mostly girls and from gaming funnily enough lol.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Wouldn't be surprised tbh. I've heard they are taking over Australia by buying farmland and I think oil rigs and shutting them down.
with the stuff they do in netherlands, where they want to get rid of 70%livestock from farmers... they will do this all around the world... elites will eat meat peasants will eat bugs... all in the name of climate change

G

Gorosei Informer

Don't be hating the whole of China for this tho
Nah I don't, I love Chinese people over here and back in Kenya for example. Some of the kindest, most generous and friendliest people I've known.

I had a Chinese friend in university as we studied Japanese together too.

The media has made Russians the designated villains for decades too especially in movies and such.

Now with the Ukraine situation I imagine it's even worse too. Fucking sucks.

I've met some really nice Russians in my time. Mostly girls and from gaming funnily enough lol.
Fit girl repacks, my favorite game pirating person, is a Russian. We get so many pirated content from Russian servers and people. They have my respect. :endthis:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I just love this.

They made hitler a villain bigger than he is ( I
mean he was but as big as we think him of ), and completely whitewashed Winston churchill , Japan war crimes. japan is more less a US statelite state with no real independence since 1945.
Waiting room has fallen really low recently,at least it used to be funny:pepecafe: