C

Cruxroux

If you mean the Uyghur, I already know. Organ harvesting, "re education camps", rape etc. I used to love China when I was blind/naive to their evils, had a weev thing going on for them even way before I became a weeb for Japanese stuff too funnily enough lol.
Wait till you Get to know about japanese war crimes.
Post automatically merged:

cant wait till the world starts hating us russians... how will that turn into racism when its something alse
Man I love russians. These people are just a different vibe.

C

Cruxroux

Depends how you understand.. the way i understand it skin tones are no different than the different kind of sand or dirt you find in different terrains on the world.
I read somewhere a conspiracy theory. It's actually the black race being superior. near equator natives were always superior like amazonions knew advanced agriculture methods. And later came the Europeans the white race which just decimated the blacks and started their Whiteman Theory of being superior. But all the near equator civilization were destroyed. Thou it's just a conspiracy theory no idea about it's crediblity.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
2 Billion bounty Zori incoming :finally:
GB will reveal it before negging both zoro and sanji

I read somewhere a conspiracy theory. It's actually the black race being superior. near equator natives were always superior like amazonions knew advanced agriculture methods. And later came the Europeans the white race which just decimated the blacks and started their Whiteman Theory of being superior. But all the near equator civilization were destroyed. Thou it's just a conspiracy theory no idea about it's crediblity.
depends on what qualities you talk about... whites clearly were supperior as we ruled the world in the end... now who will be on top ? asians? so I guess supperior will be the ones left at the very end

G

Gorosei Informer

Looks even better when you remember that China is buying Africa more or less
Yeah I used to live there in Kenya and parts of it have become China 2.0 effectively. My home city went from 3rd world to one of the best to live on the world apparently somehow in a decade at least? Highways, maybe skyscrapers, proper roads etc.

I've not been back there since 17 years ago but I've heard from others who've been there and live there and also seen the TV that China has really taken it over brutally.

They are using prison labour immensely I believe but only give them 1 meal a day too.

I honestly can't believe what its becoming. Africhina lol.

C

Cruxroux

I already know about those too haha. I deep dived on Japanese history, culture and such amd regretted it quickly.
Their history isn't Even explained properly in their own histroy textbooks.

"Our history is scripted"

We don't what the void centuary holds.

GB will reveal it before negging both zoro and sanji

depends on what qualities you talk about... whites clearly were supperior as we ruled the world in the end... now who will be on top ? asians? so I guess supperior will be the ones left at the very end
Superior in terms of science and advancement not on war purpose. They were not the colonisers.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Yeah I used to live there in Kenya and parts of it have become China 2.0 effectively. My home city went from 3rd world to one of the best to live on the world apparently somehow in a decade at least? Highways, maybe skyscrapers, proper roads etc.

I've not been back there since 17 years ago but I've heard from others who've been there and live there and also seen the TV that China has really taken it over brutally.

They are using prison labour immensely I believe but only give them 1 meal a day too.

I honestly can't believe what its becoming. Africhina lol.
china also buys land in US , they are I believe second largest owner , but dont quote me on this... the first is bill gates