Status
Not open for further replies.
they allready destroyed small farmes completely... just 20 years ago when I was kid everyone in the village had a cow, a pig , chickens... we were independent , some lived well never having a job... but then all the regulations restrictions came in, bird flu, pig flu.... prices of milk were joke.... everyone sold what little land they had to bigger farmers.... some become alcoholics , some found work... and some couldnt becouse city is far away.... now nobody has land or hes own animals, they are dependant on whats in store... and what if they create famine in name of climate change? we used to be able to live on our own,,, now its impossible... I still grow my animals, illegally... but fines are so large Im the only one in my entire family still doing so...
This is happening everywhere.
Genetically modified and hybrid crops are another problem.
They force farmers to buy seeds every year bc the seeds if the plant can't be used to re grow

G

Gorosei Informer

they allready destroyed small farmes completely... just 20 years ago when I was kid everyone in the village had a cow, a pig , chickens... we were independent , some lived well never having a job... but then all the regulations restrictions came in, bird flu, pig flu.... prices of milk were joke.... everyone sold what little land they had to bigger farmers.... some become alcoholics , some found work... and some couldnt becouse city is far away.... now nobody has land or hes own animals, they are dependant on whats in store... and what if they create famine in name of climate change? we used to be able to live on our own,,, now its impossible... I still grow my animals, illegally... but fines are so large Im the only one in my entire family still doing so...
All part of the new world order. Lose our chances to self sustain and thus our independence/freedoms.

That's so fucked up man, idk what to say...

Deliberate targeted assault on one of the biggest catalysts and saviours of the human race, agriculture. What helped us survive, evolve and self sustain for so damned long.

Farms are amazing and an absolute blessing. I adore them. Apart from the animal muck, smells and such LOL.

Climate change induced famine is coming, guaranteed imo. Ssems an inevitable ploy by them in future.

Bill Gates was buying a TON of farmland, cattle and such I think too.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
This is happening everywhere.
Genetically modified and hybrid crops are another problem.
They force farmers to buy seeds every year bc the seeds if the plant can't be used to re grow
thats the reason I never use any chemistry in my fields... everything is completely natural... my animals too eats all the natural food... and my animal meat tastes so different you wouldnt believe

thats the reason I never use any chemistry in my fields... everything is completely natural... my animals too eats all the natural food... and my animal meat tastes so different you wouldnt believe
Yeah man, damn.
Most people these days don't know what real food tastes like. They only know this industrial shit

Status
Not open for further replies.