Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

thats the reason I never use any chemistry in my fields... everything is completely natural... my animals too eats all the natural food... and my animal meat tastes so different you wouldnt believe
When I went back to Kenya 17 years ago, I ate at my favourite fast food place after 7 years of missing out and I legitimately cried tbh. The food was WAY tastier and more natural than all the artificial, bland, soulless food here, not heavily/chemically modified and processed like food is here too.

Ive had some really nice food in Spain and Turkey too, especially in the village/mountainous areas.

C

Cruxroux

When I went back to Kenya 17 years ago, i ate at my favourite fast food place after 7 years and I legitimately cried tbh. The food was WAY tastier and more natural than all the artificial, bland, soulless food here, not heavily/chemically modified and processed like food is here too.
Why is everyone talking like natural food in scarce now?
pretty sure someone in your family do own a farm or live near a farm.

Also I do not see difference in taste. I have burnt my taste buds long ago.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
All part of the new world order. Lose our chances to self sustain and thus our independence/freedoms.

That's so fucked up man, idk what to say...

Deliberate targeted assault on one of the biggest catalysts and saviours of the human race, agriculture. What helped us survive, evolve and self sustain for so damned long.

Farms are amazing and an absolute blessing. I adore them. Apart from the animal muck, smells and such LOL.

Climate change induced famine is coming, guaranteed imo. Ssems an inevitable ploy by them in future.

Bill Gates was buying a TON of farmland, cattle and such I think too.
This is the thing that most people dont see... But me, growing up in such environment,.. Im scared ... my life is being taken away by globalists... the only thing I know... the only way I know how to live... my freedom...

villages are empty now.... Everybody lives in city farms

When I went back to Kenya 17 years ago, I ate at my favourite fast food place after 7 years of missing out and I legitimately cried tbh. The food was WAY tastier and more natural than all the artificial, bland, soulless food here, not heavily/chemically modified and processed like food is here too.

Ive had some really nice food in Spain and Turkey too, especially in the village/mountainous areas.
and that's why i like cooking.
I don't eat out bc I can't k.ow what shit they put in there

Most people that eat industrialized food do it because it's cheaper.
They gain too little income in order to afford organic and healthy food.
Yes that's what makes it so bad.
They claim that humankind got food security these days. But it's all a scam because most of the food available is really food+illness.

I can't express how much I hate these thug elites for targeting humankind's food supply

Zolo

Cope Doctor
It always depends on how the animal is farmed
Mass factory farms and Illegal rainforest clearings are the climate killers.
Not the random guy who owns 2 cows.
I own 3 cows... and neither was ever harmed by me in any way... when I was kid my parents would buy new cows, and they were afraid of human, would dissobey, run away and were hard to catch... my cows are licking and kissing me when I milk them... I could even send you a pic lol...

C

Cruxroux

I own 3 cows... and neither was ever harmed by me in any way... when I was kid my parents would buy new cows, and they were afraid of human, would dissobey, run away and were hard to catch... my cows are licking and kissing me when I milk them... I could even send you a pic lol...
My maternal side grandparents owns a farm. and the cow came into the house and we both stared each other for like 25 mins.
Pretty weird Exp I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.