Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
My maternal side grandparents owns a farm. and the cow came into the house and we both stared each other for like 25 mins.
Pretty weird Exp I would say.
the weirdest experience is when you have to wrestle a bull that weights more than a ton... why wrestle you ask ? whne cows on heat they tend to get very wild and angry to the point of becoming dangerous to even buildings or other people so you have to single handidly calm them down... you get them by the nose and rwach their horn with your hand and wrestle them... one bad move and you could get crripled or even dead... adter that you calm them down and feed them well

C

Cruxroux

My maternal side grandparents owns a farm. and the cow came into the house and we both stared each other for like 25 mins.
Pretty weird Exp I would say.
Also Might my opinion.
Doesn't matter the size they look innocent.
I mean I didn't felt i was under threat when something twice my size is standing in front of me in black and white.

We all should go back to oceans and eats Fishes. They are present in abundunce.
People need to change their mindset first, otherwise we would fuck up the oceans too (we already do though)
1. Try to live with the nature and don’t see the nature as a servant
2. Take only what you need. It’s all in balance, there’s enough for humans, animals and plants. For example there are 50 apples, take only what you need, leave some apples for the animals und the rest will fall from the tree and will be used by the nature itself. Nature doesn’t waste anything.

the weirdest experience is when you have to wrestle a bull that weights more than a ton... why wrestle you ask ? whne cows on heat they tend to get very wild and angry to the point of becoming dangerous to even buildings or other people so you have to single handidly calm them down... you get them by the nose and rwach their horn with your hand and wrestle them... one bad move and you could get crripled or even dead... adter that you calm them down and feed them well
Matador zolo

C

Cruxroux

Cows DO like to stare at humans, huh?
I don't know if that cow depressed or something. But that cow used to just stand stare at sunset for like 2 hours straight without moving.

If that cow was depressed , Nobody knew why. She kept under sanitation given ample amount of food and they freedom to roam anywhere around the farm. and The farm is big enough. it's not even like captive environment.
My grandparents loves them more than they ever loved their own kids(my parents).

Pretty sure theres safe breeding measure for them.
I'm not asking to go insane eating or over eat. just in limited quality.
its still problematic becuz the industries make sure that the meat products are avaliable to the market always.. if we stop consuming domestic animals then it's gonna be harder to reproduce and contain Fishes for their availability.

tho I'll give you this the ocean will be treated much better given now its being scrutinized so it will reduce Fishes dying from pollution atleast if there are initiatives for that.

like heck man just go early man mode and hunt for Megalodon we know for damn sure its still there the mf should be extinct already

Status
Not open for further replies.