Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

let's be honest here,he wasn't offscreened lol
They probably left before he met them.
The most convenient outcome, Goda and his plot convenience/armour.

Easiest option to write too.

I saw a fake spoiler/joke I think about him encountering the wrong people somehow or something recently too lol.

I can definitely see Oda doing this 100% just to fuck with us and its the easiest option too ofc.

:sanjimeh::odenugh:

The most convenient outcome, Goda and his plot convenience/armour.

Easiest option to write too.

I saw a fake spoiler/joke I think about him encountering the wrong people somehow or something recently too lol.

I can definitely see Oda doing this 100% just to fuck with us and its the easiest option too ofc.

:sanjimeh::odenugh:
But but I thought He went Africa to Research on Bulls.

G

Gorosei Informer

But but I thought He went Africa to Research on Bulls.
Nah he meant to research Bullshit specifically, so he can troll us even more and harder! Funnily enough that fast food chain in Kenya that I love so much and mentioned here earlier is called Steers with a bull logo too!

:lulz::kailaugh::crazwhat::kawak:

Also this place is GODLY! Genuinely a real Heaven on Earth for me! I still miss it incredibly to this day!

The "Slush Bhajia" or potato fritters are the TASTIEST thing I've ever eaten especially with their special spicy tomato chutney/salsa!

This is also really sad to hear as I loved Mombasa as well as Nakuru and used to go to Mombasa for holidays with my family and had such amazing experiences there:

Status
Not open for further replies.