Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, the straw hats are invincible. Can’t you get that through your thick skull? You think oda would have done any different if it was an admiral coming for any of them? He would bent over backwards the same way he did big mom to save them. Any fucking villain or antagonist that threatens them is any ways get hit by the stupid bat. It’s never gonnna change, look at how retarded it was in marineford with admirals missing or outright doing stupid shit like kizaru hitting the keys instead of luffy. And things got worse.
Odas hard on for this shit crew has grown so much that the next time they will face admirals, he will have them act like even bigger clowns. Do yourself a favour and lower your expectations for them.

This manga has become dog shit
No need to cry about it mate. Nobody is denying that Kaido and Big Mom will be destroyed for the sake of the main characters plot armour, but I at least expected Jinbe to be injured. At least missing an eye or a limb, but Oda isn't a fan of mutilation I guess. It could've added an extra layer to Luffy's desire of taking Big Mom down, but no, Oda chooses to destroy BM's portrayal instead. It makes no sense, he can give the Straw Hat's plot armour in a better, more plausible way. At this point it's clear. Every villain in the series, barring Blackbeard and perhaps Akainu, will be downplayed by Oda if they face the main protags.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
We see a scene of Kin'emon's lie having been exposed.
Kin'emon gets a bit worried that he has used up all his luck and might die today but Ashura tells him that if he dies, they all die together.
Kanjuro attempts to report the current state of events but is attacked by Kawamatsu
Kanjuro summons a bird and escapes through the skies with Momonosuke
Luffy gets to know about Kajuro's betrayal and gets angry
Sanji attempts to save momo with moonwalk and Ussop tries to shoot the bird down but Kanjuro summons a thunder cloud
"Don't worry about me, please defeat Kaidou and protect Wano Country" says Momonosuke
"I will definitely go and save you!! We are friends after all!!" says Luffy
The long range cannons from Kaidou's battleships give the SHs a bit of trouble, but Jinbe comes in to the rescue!!!

Great plothole if they really let Kanjuro escape with Momo Sanji can easily follow him especially with his germa suit now he wants to kill Hiyori lol Oda is dumb if he would let that happen they will prob use them as hostage at the final moment for the alliance to back off from Orochi or Kaido lol its a stupid way to let such situation at least Kawamatsu should go out and find the princess
Its obvious what will happen and if that happens at the end of the arc then it would ruin this build up for wano arc
IIRC

Hiyori is hidden and only Kawamtsu knows where (and Zoro and Toki?)

No need to cry about it mate. Nobody is denying that Kaido and Big Mom will be destroyed for the sake of the main characters plot armour, but I at least expected Jinbe to be injured. At least missing an eye or a limb, but Oda isn't a fan of mutilation I guess. It could've added an extra layer to Luffy's desire of taking Big Mom down, but no, Oda chooses to destroy BM's portrayal instead. It makes no sense, he can give the Straw Hat's plot armour in a better, more plausible way. At this point it's clear. Every villain in the series, barring Blackbeard and perhaps Akainu, will be downplayed by Oda if they face the main protags.
You know maybe jimbei lost just half of his life ?
Pedro was like him, physically ok but his life span ...

"don't fall behind the Straw Hats!"

ROFL you already did. You think they even see you?

Kinda weird that Law is being a dick to the Scabbards all things considered.
Law is always a dick. I don't get where Law being this good person comes from. All Law does it talk shit. Its been that way since we first saw him and people always acting surprised.
1.Law introduced questioning if Drake is even a real pirate.
2. Next time we see him he showing Kidd middle finger.
3. Next time telling Law and Luffy they scrubs
4. Sitting on his crewmate chilling saying he can wait to go in the New world
5. On punk hazard switched the SH body, bodied Kinemon.
6. The only time Law wasn't that much of a dick was dressosa and thats because he was emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.