Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely 0 stakes, luffy and the strawhats could probably walk I to big mom and kaido and have them defy the laws of causality and physics and just win.

Please, just be done with this arc already. Kill off kaido and big mom, let’s fucking move on to the rest of the 0 iq villains oda has in store for our “heroes”
I hear your complaint, but you also have to realise Onepiece at the end has always targeted kids and it has ignored logic since the very start. It's not a new thing that Characters act Stupid, usage of cheap logic, plot power, ignored abilities, or characters acting inconsistent, it's always been there.

I regret to say this, but you have to start ignoring some aspects of the story, and stop trying to make sense of all things, if you want to enjoy Onepiece. You have to look past these things, or invest your time in other series that fulfill your criteria of interests.

Great plothole if they really let Kanjuro escape with Momo Sanji can easily follow him especially with his germa suit now he wants to kill Hiyori lol Oda is dumb if he would let that happen they will prob use them as hostage at the final moment for the alliance to back off from Orochi or Kaido lol its a stupid way to let such situation at least Kawamatsu should go out and find the princess
Its obvious what will happen and if that happens at the end of the arc then it would ruin this build up for wano arc

Status
Not open for further replies.