Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanjuro beeing very skilled with his df was known when we see him using clones, but seeing him even able to this is little impressiv. Did he use here CoA? In that case he really have a good and strong Haki/CoA control who cover the whole cloud and attack with haki arrows.

I really hope for later to get Kanjuro vs Kinemon, even though I feeling like Kanjuro beeing stronger and better then Kinemon.

Absolutely 0 stakes, luffy and the strawhats could probably walk I to big mom and kaido and have them defy the laws of causality and physics and just win.

Please, just be done with this arc already. Kill off kaido and big mom, let’s fucking move on to the rest of the 0 iq villains oda has in store for our “heroes”

Blocks kawa and escapes
Uses ink powers to fend off Ussop and Sanji attempts

He just owned 3 dudes from the alliance.

Because they didnt expect that.
Jinbei the most respected veteran pirate currently that even Sengoku, BM , WB all respects him.
Jinbei is strong, I'm not even sure Sanji & Zoro have surpassed him yet
Zoro>Jenbei and ofcourse they would be surprised a Warlord joining the SH.

J

Jo_Ndule

:josad: When you realise Kanjuro was actually the 6 strongest person at DR after Fuji sabo Luffy doffy Law.

The dude could have soloed Pica with a huge weapon or animals + he can fly so he doesnt need help. He could have blocked birdcage with another birdcage.

:milaugh:

It will take Kinnemon kiku and add Kawamatsu to beat Kanjuro + his drawing clones.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No break for 7 weeks actually
Huh?

Don't spread fake news like akai 2.0

There will be four consecutive chapters (include this one) before we get our next break.

Then there will be three consecutive chapters followed by Oda's break.

You can Cross check it with WSJ yearly schedule.

From

The right hand of oda- Rebornimformer

Status
Not open for further replies.