Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that Oda had Sanji use Sky Walk. Wonder if we'll see him use this in combination with the RS on Onigashima?πŸ€”

Also the Kanjuro hype continues!!!:finally:. This man was fending off Kawamatsu and keeping Momo hostage at the same time:steef:. Not to mention the sheer strength of those arrows~!!!:steef: Regular arrows would've just pierced that cargo but Kanjuro's arrows had enough destructive force scatter it into pieces. Even his hair can be used as a brush for painting :steef:

Law is always a dick. I don't get where Law being this good person comes from. All Law does it talk shit. Its been that way since we first saw him and people always acting surprised.
1.Law introduced questioning if Drake is even a real pirate.
2. Next time we see him he showing Kidd middle finger.
3. Next time telling Law and Luffy they scrubs
4. Sitting on his crewmate chilling saying he can wait to go in the New world
5. On punk hazard switched the SH body, bodied Kinemon.
6. The only time Law wasn't that much of a dick was dressosa and thats because he was emotional.
When Law was first introduced he smiled and used honorifics for both of these guys.

I say it's weird because they're part of the same alliance. They swore one in Zou so it's as logical for them to be on his ship as it was for him to be on Sunny. They're also considerably stronger than his actual crew. Law is kind of a dick in general but not to the point of being illogical.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Interesting that Oda had Sanji use Sky Walk. Wonder if we'll see him use this in combination with the RS on Onigashima?πŸ€”

Also the Kanjuro hype continues!!!:finally:. This man was fending off Kawamatsu and keeping Momo hostage at the same time:steef:. Not to mention the sheer strength of those arrows~!!!:steef: Regular arrows would've just pierced that cargo but Kanjuro's arrows had enough destructive force scatter it into pieces. Even his hair can be used as a brush for painting :steef:
Thank you very much for the TLs by the way. You don't have to do it and the constant shitting on every little small detail can get tedious, but we appreciate you :cheers:

S

Shura

No need to cry about it mate. Nobody is denying that Kaido and Big Mom will be destroyed for the sake of the main characters plot armour, but I at least expected Jinbe to be injured. At least missing an eye or a limb, but Oda isn't a fan of mutilation I guess. It could've added an extra layer to Luffy's desire of taking Big Mom down, but no, Oda chooses to destroy BM's portrayal instead. It makes no sense, he can give the Straw Hat's plot armour in a better, more plausible way. At this point it's clear. Every villain in the series, barring Blackbeard and perhaps Akainu, will be downplayed by Oda if they face the main protags.
do you even know how jimbei escaped???.....can't you people wait until it is shown and comment about "how lame.." blah blah...

Big Mom's Life or Death wheel doesn't even work on Jinbei
Nope. It's her soul pocus that doesn't (i.e. forcefully taking part of his soul). The Roulette wheel is more of an agreement between Lilin and the person playing so chances are that Jinbe decided to play the game of his own free will in order to save his crew and keep his promise to Luffy. IIRC when he rejected it the first time, the stakes weren't really high for him as his crew had already escaped.

This chapter sounds a little weird now. Brooke is almost good enough to pull off that rescue. Robin or Nami can probably help considerably. Usopp is a sniper. Sanji has a power up that makes him faster, invisible, and super durable to at least bullets . Jinbe comes to the rescue but Franky on the Sunny should be able to handle it, and Zoro is sheer offense.

So... huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.