@comrade
@solis
@Extravlad
@DonWick
@Shasha23
@Cross_Marian
@Lor D. Coast
@Money D Malio

Honestly it was fun while it lasted. This entire time I just wanted to educate you guys on the truth. But now I guess it’s time to simply show you

Do you all know what this means?

Luffy literally spit diffs Zoro…….they are no where in the same league. I wished you all would’ve listened to me since the beginning

I’m sorry to utterly obliterate your headcanons. I know it’s hard to cope with since you all put your hearts and souls into that nonsensical theory

At the end of the day you’re all mortals…….your thinking process may be a bit questionable…..but hopefully you all learn from this……..

First no ZKK then Luffy spit diffs Zoro and now all we need is Shanks>Mihawk. That will seal your fates. Oh and btw Sanji>>>Zoro
So you accept rubber is carried by his fruit?
MC - Plot armour - Chosen one shit - Typical Shounen manga.

and your rubber boy apparently was taking damage even normal kaido wind slashes. Do not think kaido wind slashes were Stronger than Zoro ryou and adcoc slashes.

Luffy Devil fruit only weakness is Cut and slash attack.
buggy fruit exactly opposite of it. has all the weakness except cut and slash.

@HA001
@nik87
@bennbeckman
@Peroroncino
@Finalbeta
@Gol D. Roger
@m0nst3Rx
@Zoro > Sanji
@Zoro the badass god
@Topi Jerami
@Shanal
@comrade
@solis
@Extravlad
@DonWick
@Shasha23
@Cross_Marian
@Lor D. Coast
@Money D Malio

Honestly it was fun while it lasted. This entire time I just wanted to educate you guys on the truth. But now I guess it’s time to simply show you

Luffy literally spit diffs Zoro…….they are no where in the same league. I wished you all would’ve listened to me since the beginning

I’m sorry to utterly obliterate your headcanons. I know it’s hard to cope with since you all put your hearts and souls into that nonsensical theory

At the end of the day you’re all mortals…….your thinking process may be a bit questionable…..but hopefully you all learn from this……..

First no ZKK then Luffy spit diffs Zoro and now all we need is Shanks>Mihawk. That will seal your fates. Oh and btw Sanji>>>Zoro
You tagging me over some magic fruit bs :suresure:
Only the very strongest son something that Lanji will never be and Kaido's ultimate attack gets neg diffed by Zoro. :myman:

So you accept rubber is carried by his fruit?
MC - Plot armour - Chosen one shit.
I accept that even without his DF Luffy>>>Zoro as he’s superior in all 3 kinds of haki+physical strength
Post automatically merged:

When the fuck did I say that?

I always knew Kaido was gonna lose the way he did.
Oh.
Hard to tell you guys apart sometimes bro

Anyways I hope you learned something from all that

C

Cruxroux

I accept that even without his DF Luffy>>>Zoro as he’s superior in all 3 kinds of haki+physical strength
LOL Kaido Killed that Luffy twice already.
Just stop disrespecting the dead
:milaugh::milaugh:
Only if for the fruit wasn't there luffy was long gone.

and physical strength? That's probably his zoan factor no random human would have strength unless train and zoro trains the most in the creew.

zoro already got ryou and adcoc. FS is pointless against swordsman. they fight close ranged not by a distance.
Post automatically merged:

Wtf no

Poison too painful.

I suggest forest air, always makes everything better
Is the forest air poisoness

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@HA001
@nik87
@bennbeckman
@Peroroncino
@Finalbeta
@Gol D. Roger
@m0nst3Rx
@Zoro > Sanji
@Zoro the badass god
@Topi Jerami
@Shanal
@comrade
@solis
@Extravlad
@DonWick
@Shasha23
@Cross_Marian
@Lor D. Coast
@Money D Malio

dude why do you keep tagging me i wont read your stupid shit nor do i care about your retarded takes lol

C

Cruxroux

Is thst why Zoro was on Death’s door vs a commander? Commanders are a good 15 tiers below the yonko

But no, Sanji has hotter flames than Kaidk could ever dream
Unlike luffy who ran away in a mid fight. my man zoro decided to go all out.
and come on We luffy actually stayed rather than running from the fight kata would have made him a donut already.
your rubber boy took hhours to beat a yc1 and that by running and in the antagnist gave up not even a clear victory.
zoro defeated king within 5 mins. not to forget unlocking coc and right off the bat using adcoc.