Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Next chapter is the last one where you will see Carrot with the straw hats. Carrot will return on Zou. She'll make a coup and establish a dictator where political opponents will be accused of the murder of Pedro.

@HA001
@nik87
@bennbeckman
@Peroroncino
@Finalbeta
@Gol D. Roger
@m0nst3Rx
@Zoro > Sanji
@Zoro the badass god
@Topi Jerami
@Shanal
@comrade
@solis
@Extravlad
@DonWick
@Shasha23
@Cross_Marian
@Lor D. Coast
@Money D Malio

Honestly it was fun while it lasted. This entire time I just wanted to educate you guys on the truth. But now I guess it’s time to simply show you

Do you all know what this means?

Luffy literally spit diffs Zoro…….they are no where in the same league. I wished you all would’ve listened to me since the beginning

I’m sorry to utterly obliterate your headcanons. I know it’s hard to cope with since you all put your hearts and souls into that nonsensical theory

At the end of the day you’re all mortals…….your thinking process may be a bit questionable…..but hopefully you all learn from this……..

First no ZKK then Luffy spit diffs Zoro and now all we need is Shanks>Mihawk. That will seal your fates. Oh and btw Sanji>>>Zoro

@HA001
@nik87
@bennbeckman
@Peroroncino
@Finalbeta
@Gol D. Roger
@m0nst3Rx
@Zoro > Sanji
@Zoro the badass god
@Topi Jerami
@Shanal
@comrade
@solis
@Extravlad
@DonWick
@Shasha23
@Cross_Marian
@Lor D. Coast
@Money D Malio

Honestly it was fun while it lasted. This entire time I just wanted to educate you guys on the truth. But now I guess it’s time to simply show you

Do you all know what this means?

Luffy literally spit diffs Zoro…….they are no where in the same league. I wished you all would’ve listened to me since the beginning

I’m sorry to utterly obliterate your headcanons. I know it’s hard to cope with since you all put your hearts and souls into that nonsensical theory

At the end of the day you’re all mortals…….your thinking process may be a bit questionable…..but hopefully you all learn from this……..

First no ZKK then Luffy spit diffs Zoro and now all we need is Shanks>Mihawk. That will seal your fates. Oh and btw Sanji>>>Zoro
Mental illness

Status
Not open for further replies.